CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Nice work @unomas! Love that Monkey! I need to get to popping some SM very soon. Definitely one of my favorite strains!! Keep us updated homie!!

7 Likes

Noticed a bit of sap on the Soul Mate, Wookie pheno this morning. Tasted kinda sweet

21 Likes

Here’s another one

21 Likes

Really bummed to have found some late stage nanners on both Dream Beavers. Really pretty plant though!!

20 Likes

Not going to like that one :frowning:
Bummed for you bud.
Chop they down , them is close enough :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Aw, man, that blows. Those are the f2’s, right? Not the original f1’s?

And I agree with Beagle: chop ‘em.

7 Likes

Awww, sorry to hear that. How far along are they? I have had some late nanners in a few of the Appy crosses, but never enough to matter. I’m not sure if the DB’s have that tendency, they were purposefully pollinated… and untested.

Right.

6 Likes

No worries, buddy! That’s just another day in the life of an Xtreme Gardener. I’m at day 63f today. I’ll probably pick as many as I can off and chop next week. Most everything else is done enough. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity OG. Also, what’s a HorseBadorites?

6 Likes

Ha, just hope she didn’t spew out too many baby beaves!

This, poorly speeled, lol!

10 Likes

So did you intentionally misspell your screen name, then, or…? Haha. I think you spelled it the same way at The Farm, didn’t you? Had to have been intentional.

Anyway, that’s pretty cool, I never knew what your name was in reference to. I used to collect underground (and above-ground haha) comics and graphic novels when I was a kid, but I’ve never heard of that one. Maybe I’ll check it out. It sounds interesting.

Did you just watch Harold and Kumar…? Haha. I watched that for the millionth time a couple days ago, with those “EXTREME!” morons haha.

8 Likes

I wish it was intentional, Badorities doesn’t correct with spell check! I accidentally spelled it differently at all the sites, I think… consistency is so highly overated!

Probably because it’s not a comic book (I have quite a few of them myself!), it’s a real book. Short, but still a book… no pics, but still funny.

So, that leads me to ask: what’s a minitiger? Pocket sized, or what? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You misspelled it again! Haha.

Ahhh, okay. Why did I get the impression that it was a sort of American Splendor-type thing? I read that link you posted and just assumed it was like that. Still sounds interesting, though, especially the whole “hoarding” aspect. Once I get some money, I’ll look around for that book. I need something new to read.

I was listening to this album by Miniature Tigers when I signed up on thcfarmer years ago. I got sick of trying to think of a clever weed-related screen name when I was creating my profile or whatever and figured, you know,”Fuck it. minitiger’ll work.”

That’s a really good album, btw. Everything they did after that kinda sucks, but I still listen to Fortress at least once a month. I’m gonna put it on right now, actually.

9 Likes

Some info from shoe at headiegardens: Apparently the dirty hippy momma brings some instability for the seed plants that goes away with clones. Incase you really like it, worth trying the clone before ditching!

8 Likes

Itza talent!

Interesting music, those tiny tigers, I’ll try to find some more. I just wanted to be sure you weren’t like one of those little dogs on the back of real comics that fit in a teacup… though that would be pretty cool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cool @HorseBadorites & @minitiger ! Now I wanna hear tale of the significance of the @CrunchBerries username :+1:

6 Likes

That would be cool haha, but no, I’m 6’2” 210. I’d like to lose fifteen or so pounds actually. Fucking COVID quarantining…

But I carry the weight well! Haha.

Now that you know my stats, wanna go on a date??? Haha…

Anyway, back to SIPs…

5 Likes

While on my first mushroom trip, that part in the convenience store when one of the extreme idiots screeched like a hawk sent me into a cry/laughing fit :sob:
My trip ended bad after we switched over to Shallow Hal :rofl::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Dropped two more into the city pickers I picked up last year. Hopefully the bigger battery tank will do better

15 Likes

Mornin’
Chop day @64 Would have liked to push through a couple more days, but I had the time and wanted to get dem pesky Beavers out and chopped. I’ll report back some initial impressions soon.

Lemon Wookie v2

Soul Mate

Dream Beaver f2
The more spear shaped one hermed worse than the other.

Genius Thai x Appalachia f4- Copa

30 Likes

Crunch! Just making my rounds for the first time in a while. Congrats on the harvest brother :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes