CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

That’s a good tip. I don’t always like playing saucy Jenga with my lasagna.

Also I hate when places don’t have enough or any ricotta cheese in their lasagna. Last few places I’ve gotten it from has very little ricotta cheese and it bums me out every time.

5 Likes

Another vote for second day lasagna, I like it better when it holds its structure better

7 Likes

Just chopped my Sunshine4 and maaaan is it greasy. Not tacky or sticky, but just straight greasy oil.

And smells like a frosted lemonade from chik fila. Creamy lemons. Super yum!!

12 Likes

@imstinky Dude! Really happy for you!! It’s definitely a winner in my book. I have moms of both A and C, so if you’d like the A cut just let me know. I’m happy to hook up my neighbor!! Happy Saturday brother!

9 Likes

So the one I have is A? This whole time I thought y’all only had the one cut? It did fantastic so I’m excited to burn it up in another 2 weeks

2 Likes

We have C I believe @imstinky

4 Likes

HAPPY BELATED BDAY CRUNCH MAN!

Kinda let that one get away from me!

3 Likes

Got it! Either way, she looked good and super frosty when she got the chop on day 71ish of flower.

2 Likes

Yup, y’all have the C cut that I’ve only run the one time. Happy to share the A cut if either of you are interested.

4 Likes

Thanks man!!

4 Likes

Took down much of my SIPs tent on Friday day 65F. Here’s the before

and after:

All that’s left are Bandaid Haze ix3 “The Church” on the left

Bandaid Haze #7 behind that in the back left corner:

and a tiny replacement Triangle Kush put in there as a clone after performing surgery on the plants that had that soil issue.

They all look about 2-3wks behind where I expected them, probably because of surgery shock. So instead of day 65F, they look more like day 42-49F to me. They’re a little ragged, but prolly as good as can be expected given the stress they went through at the end of week 2 of flower.

Enough about them. How about some harvest pics and notes?

Lavender Jack - extreme Jack Herer, herbal citrus & berry candy terps that somehow (thankfully) don’t make it thru the carbon filter, this one was 5-10% amber at day 60F which is when I wanted to harvest, but life got in the way. That extra 5 days did make a noticeable difference in size, as they continued swelling.

Tahoe OG - developed an astringent smell overtop the earthiness, dries down to a citrusy earthy smell a few minutes after touching some of the very sticky sugar leaves. This one is a gnat magnet. :grimacing: Flopped everywhere and stopped drinking a week or so ago, but a very pretty plant.

SR-71 - she just didn’t like my style at all. Extremely floppy branches, low odor of maybe purple stone fruit? or something, the lower branches actually looked much better than the tops even though they were getting like 50ppfd. The tops were only getting like 500-600ppfd so I don’t know. She started senescing and didn’t drink anything the last two weeks so I said F it. Still kinda pretty, but man did the gnats like her! I didn’t even see hardly any fliers and yet her lowers caught quite a few.

Irene - she’s an unusual plant, but I like her so far. This is going to sound weird, but she smells a little like a grilled brat, topped with kraut and onions, sprayed with old lady perfume. Emphasis on the perfume up front, but all that other complex stuff underneath. She enjoyed being in the SIPs more than she liked being in a pot, but for some reason stopped swelling or putting out new pistils around the end of week 5 or 6, and then didn’t grow very much. Still pretty, but she has very brittle stems that snap with no pressure whatsoever. Turned out less Bubba-like in structure but more Bubba-like in the calyx/bract morphology in my setup @Cannavore , and actually looked more similar to Giesel from my last round. No buds on leaf petioles or other weirdness other than she threw some single-blade leaves the first two weeks of flower, but then snapped out of it.

Legend OG - last but not least, this plant’s a BEAST! The Legend looks and smells ridiculously good! It has an ultra dank weed and lemony vibe, combined with a little chemmy funk. It’s not overly loud until you disturb it, but it has some serious funk AND junk in the trunk! Thiccccc lol! She’s so heavy, for the first time with any indoor harvest I honestly thought the plastic hanger might break - that’s not even an exaggeration. Hope this one smokes good, cuz she’s got everything else.

Sorry for the shit phone camera pics…at least it gets the color temp right. DLSR is dying/dead so this is the best I could do. I’ll report back when I start trimming in a couple weeks.

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

36 Likes

Dude @nube! Congratulations on a bountiful harvest! Everything looks stellar and your report is thorough! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the smoke report. MTSBWY!

7 Likes

Hey @CrunchBerries! The girls are really loving the SIPs. Growth has been explosive :firecracker:

These pics were taken 21 days apart. Day 1 was transplant.

2 days ago. This was day 32 of flower :star_struck:

20 Likes

Mornin y’all,
Final above ground numbers are as follows:

Space Monkey: 3. Lost the two that needed extra scuffing and manual cracking.

Black Triangle: 2 Lost one that was above ground after taking off the humidity bag on the solo. Put the bag back on after it drooped and it straightened back up, but eventually it finally withered.

DLA 5 F2 @Rosinallday: 3

Good Medicine F3 @LegsMahoney: 5

I’m thinking of popping some more seeds. I have a random Pink Lotus seed that was stuck to the tape on a recent seed purchase freebie. Feel like that might be a good omen and it’s onhand. Thanks again @willie!! Also, maybe the Triple Sunshine from @syzygy, Clusterfunk Peach HP, Romulan from @Hewhomustnotbenamed, or more Space Monkey. Only time will tell….

In other news, my trigger finger is getting itchy! I’m likely going to pack the tent with Soul Mate, Lemon Wookie V2, and SS4 as that’s what I have laying around and so far are my favorites. I have some unrun plants of both SMate and LWv2 that didn’t make the make the first round. I did a little precure tester of everything and the Soul Mate- Wookie pheno has been the stand out so far. Shit, from my initial impressions I might just pack the tent with that only. Probably not though. On the first hit it had that wasabi/horseradish sensation that spreads throughout your face and the flavor was amazing. Wookie Wookie! Oh and thanks to ole @Hillbill if your out there for the recommendation! Wookie! Getting sips reset now!! Wookie!!
I’ll update again as things progress.
Hope y’all are well ~ Crunchy :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Hell yea crunch I hope you find something you like in those. My #5 cut is still my ride or die and the #4 male I used for the F3s is still the most bulletproof stable male I’ve found to date. Got all my appendages crossed for ya bud :heart::v:t2:

8 Likes

Lots going on over there, I like your groove ;).
Which SS4 are you going to run this time?
Really excited to see the GM!!! Been itching to get into those as well

7 Likes

Hell yeah @Loggershands! Looking beautiful!
SIP Gang-Gang!!

3 Likes

Hells yeah mate! I feel like I’m watching hydro growth! SIP’s for the win! :fire::raised_hands::evergreen_tree::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Thanks bud! I’ve heard nothing but good things and I’m excited to give it a crack! Thanks again for the generosity!!

Thanks man! Not sure yet, I need to check to see what looks best. If I get a female or two, you know you are welcome to cutz!

8 Likes

Time to cook

19 Likes