CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

What a lineup! What’s the backstory on that Space Monkey - is that an old cutting of yours or did you pop some new seeds?

6 Likes

That rafiki is insane! Took over everything. Bet its some unique bud.

7 Likes

Those are some gorgeous buds!! Well done :metal:

2 Likes

Looking awesome! I’m stoked to be following along with this grow! :metal:

2 Likes

good morning SIPs crew! Wanted to drop an update pic. 5 foot plants in 5 gallons. Day 68 from sprout

16 Likes

Thanks, man! The Space Monkey, DLA5, Good Medicine, and Black Triangle are new from seeds I popped in November. Took cuts and am running those. Love that monkey!

10 Likes

Wow, that’s some top-shelf stuff right there!

1 Like

It seems like this is the official SIP thread. Has anyone had experience using the autopot tray 2 grow with a garden bed by chance? I set mine up earlier to try out and was curious.

2 Likes

Happy belated Spring Equinox y’all! New hoop house I built this past weekend for veggie gardening. Will build another shortly. Looking forward to having our little victory garden pumping this year!

23 Likes

Very inspiring! Good luck OD this year.

4 Likes

day 35f day 74 from sprout 5 gallon organic sips
Happy growing from virginia

16 Likes

This topic is really cool too! I believe you will like it! @Onobigrower

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @creatorknbsland and @Onobigrower!

3 Likes

Quick SIP update just because everyone is looking so pretty.

Day 47F

Famous Aimless

OGKB 2.1 x Mendo Breath

Death Slap

Saltwater Kush

27 Likes

Hell yeah @Loggershands!! Thank you for the update! Looking stellar!!

5 Likes

Cool. I’ve already built a sub-irrigated garden here and I really liked it! Today I no longer have them because it is extremely difficult to find large trays to hold the large pots of living soil properly. I made a large mold with a thick canvas covering, like a large basin to place all the large vases inside the same reservoir. Congratulations friend, your garden is magnificent!!!

5 Likes

Happy Saturday y’all. Hope everyone’s spring has sprung! :sunrise:

I took two of the final three SIPs plants down last weekend, day 77F.

Spellcaster #10 is very, VERY heavy under all those leaves. Bulbous bracts. Surprisingly, she lost some of her strong BH7 smell despite not going above 68F during lights on the last few weeks. She finished up smelling more like hops, with maybe an earthy undercurrent that you could say has hints of ozone or hot metal. Hope she smokes as good as she looks!

Dragon Hammer #3 looking pretty much spot on to @iamyou_youareme’s DH3. I don’t love how this one grows, but maybe the smoke will impress as much as the smell in early/mid flower.

And here’s DH3 contrasted closeup with the Nigerian Rafiki #8 which, after having her last light cycle today, is coming down tomorrow at day 84F.

Might as well toss in a full pic of the NR8 which has this gorgeous natural plum / eggplant color:

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

26 Likes

Beautiful colors on that one!

7 Likes

Wow, beautiful plants!!

2 Likes

Looks great, you crushed that one… way better run than i had with it. She looks much fuller and stacked, and just overall happier. I didn’t really prefer the smoke that much, but I’m betting you’re going to like that one!

Yeah, weird branching and structure combined with a lot of inner leaf, not my favorite type of plant to grow. But the smell is strong, and unique… those sour and savory tones combo nicely. Looking forward to smoking this one again soon… Looks like yours is just starting the fade… mine’s almost all yellow now.

What a beast of a plant! That thing is crazy af looking… love the plum coloring too! Hope the effects are as crazy as she looks! Awesome work over there…

8 Likes