Csi Humboldt: Sour Giesel

This is my first outdoor grow. Running 3 seeds of sour giesel (sour d x giesel) from CSI Humboldt. They were started indoors and vegged for 4-5 weeks and topped before being put outside. Will update as the flowering cycle progresses. Here’s some pics of the ladies about a week after being planted outside. Using BT and pyganic as an organic pesticide until I start to see flower development, then switching over to beneficials.

Pheno 1 (lots of lateral branching and fastest growing)

Pheno 2 (stinkiest of the bunch, more apical growth)

Pheno 3 (mix between both phenos 1 & 2)

23 Likes

That’s some serious branching action going on!

2 Likes

Oh this should be a good show.

2 Likes

Ooo fun! I see some other flowers in the container, what other plants are in there with the Sour Giesel?

2 Likes

I’ve had Sour Giesel on my radar and want to see what you find. Looks good! :beers:

2 Likes

Following along, should be a nice outcome.

3 Likes

I’ve got marigolds, white globe onions, a pissed off basil lol, and some beefsteak tomatos

3 Likes

That basil do look pissed lol :herb: :triumph:
Good luck, excited to see where your OD adventure takes you :national_park:

2 Likes

Plants are starting to explode with growth and just now seeing some pistils. They aren’t all over the plant so I wouldn’t call it the beginning of flower yet, but we should be there in the next 2-3 weeks. Plants are responding well to pyganic and BT however I’m still seeing some damage from grasshoppers. Hopefully that won’t last.

Pheno 1 (she’s getting super bushy and might take over some of the space for pheno 2 lol)

Pheno 2 (she’s still retaining that stink and is always praying, however its less vigorous than the other phenos)

Pheno 3 (lateral branching is starting to push out more, but this one still has more apical dominance than pheno 1. Good amount of stink and has the largest fan leaves between all of them)

This will likely be the last post of them in veg unless I see a dramatic change again. Going to wait until about 1-2 weeks into flower until I post again. For more frequent updates you can check out my stories on Instagram (@thegrowjournals)

Thank you guys for following along. Going to be posting all of my grows on this forum from now on, what a cool community.

9 Likes