Current Sour Bubble

just started 6 sour bubble from the coop. 100 % germinated and I’m lookin forward to growing this outside this year. Will maybe hit a few branches with some pollen from maybe persian girl or gsd x skunk1 hopefully (Copa genetics)

7 Likes

@Tonygreen is looking for that sour grape. May want to reach out to him :wink::wink:

4 Likes

Hi everybody!
I bought a pack at SHN from Sourbubble. I asked if this bean was a Jim. They answered yes, but they couldn’t tell me with what bx they were made. Today I bought another two packages, I want to have a reserve. I have read some of the history that if they are not true, others that are. others that are reruns of reruns. At the moment germination 11/13 3 females 8 males
I’ll put some photos here, I’m a little lost, I’m new here.

5 Likes

I thought Sour Bubble has been sold out for a little while on SHN, are you sure those weren’t Sour Boggles? @Mr.T :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I gave him the pack. Good lookin out.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20230420_092910_Outlook
In january i asked them, who made the seeds.

The answer

this photo is my package 2023 and the screenphoto is this thread 2006 BOG sour bubble, lifesaver, sweet cindy, bog bubble, sour boggle, LSD, Lucky Dog Chem 91 bx3, Jack Herer and SSH crosses and AG seed GDP
is the same label? no?

5 Likes

Oh good, glad you got the ones you were looking for :+1:

1 Like

Did bog have packaging like that back in 06? I didn’t think he put thc % on his packaging @buckaroobonsai

6 Likes

one of my 6 sour bubble from the coop run has tricotyledon and leaves !!! also one f the seeds had 2 embryos a very little baby sprout . lol

7 Likes

No, that’s the latest package type.

7 Likes

Just a little confused from the post where it says that post was from 06. I understand now

5 Likes

I started 6 sour bubble from the fall seedbox one of them is a tri leaf, lets see if it stays this way or turns back to a 2 leafer

22 Likes

I wanted to upload a video but can’t. Took screenshots. This is a pheno of sour bubble from seeds made by @DougDawson if you want to see more I have video and pictures on my Instagram page

25 Likes

Yeah man, you did great with that frost machine. Can’t wait for a smoke report, amazing job bud.

8 Likes

I forgot to include this pheno I have going that’s turning purple/dark

18 Likes

Beautiful Sour Bubbles. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Yeah I bought a pack of the first SHN drop. A SB head like me couldn’t pass it up. Its like playing the lottery. Which im fine with.

I still have them. Popping older beans myself gifted from buck. That’s definitely the way to go. Specifically anything pre 2011.

But Bog jr said his dad had a back up stash from each seed line he created. Which really doesnt sound right to me. Based on the fact the old stuff was so good. Why wouldn’t he break those out again? :man_shrugging:

But im sure he had some stuff stashed for sure. Apparently he used some old bx2 seeds for that drop I ordered from. Bx2 is a very vague term with bog lol. He was always releasing different bxs.

3 Likes

Yeah I find that a bit hard to believe :thinking:
If he had seed stock from prior to the bubba messing up the line, you’d think he would’ve gone back to it immediately.

Have we gotten any confirmation Jr is even doing any work at all? Last I heard the owner of SHN was actually making the beans himself and selling them. And no one has been too happy with the results compared to the older real-deal BOG made beans.

4 Likes

Who the hell made these seeds I bought :joy::man_shrugging:? Whatever memorabilia at this point maybe.

And yeah I totally agree. Very sad Bog had so much trouble keeping males also. Because some of those original batches from pre 2011 produced some of the best head stash on the planet.

If he did keep seeds from each run he definitely would have used those. In my opinion I guess. Maybe he wanted to work down the line and never look back.

2 Likes

I feel like it was nigh this confusing even back when BOG was alive, so our chances of ever getting any definitive answers these days are sadly negligible

I bought SB from SHN as soon as they came back in 2022 or whenever that was and got 4/4 males… never tried again

2 Likes