Current Sour Bubble

Bummer. Never fun when you don’t get what you’re hoping for. The top one looks a little like the DMT pheno/line

3 Likes

First bog strain always slept on them loving this sour bubble female think its from dougs work received from an og member. It sprouted in 26 hrs direct soil no soak its next to a healthy prayer pupil a day or two younger was up potted twice much earlier.

20 Likes

Did you get james bean death threats too like me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will deffo be watching those dmt!

8 Likes

I always love seeing plants grow from seeds I made, really cool man.

8 Likes

an amazing journey and contribution bog gave to the community…and one day I will pay the man honour in growing some of his famous lines…Great preservation project guys…total respects!!!

4 Likes

This plant below was taken shortly after the pics , at roughly 45 days ( mould started on a couple of lower buds so i took it down.).

A couple of different pheno’s of Sour Bubble - im still flowering one just now. Watching for any mould on the one still to finish ( it’s about 50 days in.?!.).
These were/are from seeds from @DougDawson ’s seed increase/co-op run. :+1:.

Happy growing peeps’ …
:facepunch:
Gaz

22 Likes

Very cool @Gaz29 , thanks for posting the pics. I can’t help it, always warms my heart :v:

8 Likes

Day 51 of flower recent release of Sour Bubble from BOG/SHN

24 Likes

Sour Bubble harvested at day 54f.

22 Likes

may have to get into some sour bubble over here as well before the end of the year. have made fresh DMT & DEEP CHUNK seeds so why not make some fresh SOUR BUBBLE just to round things out.

looking good my friend …

16 Likes

Deep chunk and DMT! Nice! Love to see people working on things like this. Definitely make some sour bubble seeds. The more the merrier

1 Like

Right?!

These are all I got, can’t wait to run them.

20 Likes

just started 6 sour bubble from the coop. 100 % germinated and I’m lookin forward to growing this outside this year. Will maybe hit a few branches with some pollen from maybe persian girl or gsd x skunk1 hopefully (Copa genetics)

7 Likes

@Tonygreen is looking for that sour grape. May want to reach out to him :wink::wink:

4 Likes

Hi everybody!
I bought a pack at SHN from Sourbubble. I asked if this bean was a Jim. They answered yes, but they couldn’t tell me with what bx they were made. Today I bought another two packages, I want to have a reserve. I have read some of the history that if they are not true, others that are. others that are reruns of reruns. At the moment germination 11/13 3 females 8 males
I’ll put some photos here, I’m a little lost, I’m new here.

5 Likes

I thought Sour Bubble has been sold out for a little while on SHN, are you sure those weren’t Sour Boggles? @Mr.T :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I gave him the pack. Good lookin out.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20230420_092910_Outlook
In january i asked them, who made the seeds.

The answer

this photo is my package 2023 and the screenphoto is this thread 2006 BOG sour bubble, lifesaver, sweet cindy, bog bubble, sour boggle, LSD, Lucky Dog Chem 91 bx3, Jack Herer and SSH crosses and AG seed GDP
is the same label? no?

5 Likes

Oh good, glad you got the ones you were looking for :+1:

1 Like

Did bog have packaging like that back in 06? I didn’t think he put thc % on his packaging @buckaroobonsai

6 Likes