Current Sour Bubble

Not trying to start any fights or drama but, there has been a lot of people who bought stuff on SHN from the Son that weren’t kosher. Not up to the quality that old BOG had and stuff growing that there was no comparison to the old stock.

I’m a huge lover of bog bubble and sour bubble. I also loved the blue crosses and am working through some old stock.

I’ve done an open pollination of the Sour Grape and Sour Bubble and am searching for bog bubble old stock to do the same.

Just be careful out there, often w BOG it’s better to contact someone who made new seeds from old stock than to risk the Son on SHN or preying the old stock germs…

Anyone interested I’d share some sour grape in return for some old stock or some seeds made from the old stock. I have a buddy doing a strawberry sour old stock hunt too and maybe will make more w those.

It’s so strange to see people sell packs of BOG for 350-400$, BOG has to be rolling in his grave but, at least happy we’re still talking about his contributions to the community and all the happiness / fairness he brought us all!

Long live BOG!

6 Likes

There is a pre and post 2010 Sour Bubble.

The line has not been the same since.

4 Likes

Something about a sneaky bubba kush, right?

1 Like

Wasn’t that when they had the fire or something? I’d say there are 3 the post BOG’ death stuff his Son is passing around now…

It’s so hard even if you took care of the old stock because of the packaging to keep them fresh and ready to pop…

Anyway if there were anyone who wanted to work together to do some open pollination or something I have a few packs I’d throw into the pot that are from before or close to 2010.

7 Likes

I’ve heard about a possible fire as well… about halfway through 2010.

1 Like

Hi, would you happen to have a few sour strawberry? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bring on that Sour!

1 Like

Boy o boy, read every post. I took me 24 hours to get out of that rabbit hole. Great info!

2 Likes

It’s viable Blue Moon Rocks I am having a hard time finding. 3 packs produced 1 plant. Got some more F1s waiting to do seed run right after my current Blue Kush run. Wish I could find more stock.

4 Likes

Here’s a few pics of the ( seeds)- now plant/s i got from you via the co-op box etc.

It’s stacking quicker than i thought it would, it was only just tossing pistils last week, it’s doing great. Cheers for doing this seeds run Doug. :+1:.

Happy growing peeps’ …
:facepunch:
Gaz

17 Likes

It was a pleasure bud. Love seeing them growing out there. Your plants look great.

6 Likes

That’s the same w the sour strawberry, those packs just don’t keep as long as we would all like!

I’ve really badly wanted to play w the blue work myself. I have a few very big BOG collectors in my close circle of friends let me see what I can dig up for you!

This seems to happen to a lot of people trying to preserve the early work…

Good luck, and keep in mind anything you get to grow out of those at this point is useful at this point. (Don’t throw any male!!)

Cheers!

-mk

3 Likes

Oh I still have the one BMR that grew awaiting my new seeds.

And Blue Kush well under way.

Got 2oz of pollen from them so far as well. My last run was the Sour Bubbles which went out in last fall box. Definitely not one for wasting plants.

22 Likes

If that was toward me, it’s in process. Ping me in 2-3 months, and I’ll send some. At that point it would be nice to have a couple testers. It’s a small OP, after which I will be selecting toward strawberry and the best structure and then bc back for a f2 bc.

The latter is going to be end of summer++

I’m forgetful at times so just let me know!

-mk

1 Like

sour bubble bc1

better known as DMT …

34 Likes

Sour Bubble BX1-IX3 is it?

3 Likes

I’m pretty certain The DMT pheno was a plant Hammerhead found in a pack of Sour Lifesaver :man_shrugging:t3:

O.k
So I did a quick bit of research
Seems it was a rare pheno that did originate in SB and seems hammerhead found a similar one in SL

BOG🔥

6 Likes

Straight from the sharks mouth :grin:

There is a thread on icmag where steele goes over how it all happened.
From memory its back when bog went full time author :yum:

6 Likes

Man do you have any pollen frozen? What generation of seeds was this run from ? Beautiful male!

1 Like

here is steels first bc1.

peace …

21 Likes