Current Sour Bubble

are there any seed bank offering any BOG Seeds - know that “seedshereandnow” has 1 BOG strain BUtT sold out

2 Likes

Its complicated… Best bet for sour bubble stuff is @Tonygreen’s work. He just dropped some at GLG and DCSE, among others, for valentines day. Otherwise I’d wait for seedruns here. @DougDawson has been putting in work to reproduce the lines.

Outside of those, seedsherenow is the only dealer for BOG beans and they’re not the same beans as what you would’ve bought from BOG had he still been alive.

11 Likes

Thanks for your answer

1 Like

Yeah, tony will be your best bet right now for bog genetics. Antenna seeds is about to drop a few bog crosses in a month or so. Other than those two, Doug and me are the only ones on here preserving bog genetics that I know of

13 Likes

That’s the flower formation weighted blanket mom has guys.

451 Likes, 44 Comments - Tonygreen (@tonygreens_tortured_beans) on Instagram: "05 Sour Bubble, the real dope is about to hit the street! The culmination of a years work, three selection runs, test male run and finally the production run; endless...

24 Likes

My male before flower :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

129 Likes, 8 Comments - Tonygreen (@tonygreens_tortured_beans) on Instagram: "Had to dig threw way to many for my own good but the rare branchy version of the totem pole/cornstalks was found!  I relied heavily on my library of bogs clone pics as well...

16 Likes

I’m a ninja 🥷 :sunglasses:

11 Likes

thanks for your answer - and will take you advice - never hear of “Anenna Seeds” will checkout ! @Cyr_grow believe I got some sour bubble from you, if I remeber correctly. will give Tony ashout out by PM . may be he might have some BOG . Just read his book - at that time he he was diffently ahead of it. like his re/transplant method - planting plant higher in the final containers soil level about 1 inch

5 Likes

You would have gotten bog bubble from me. I just popped some sour bubble f2 from an ig buddy. Gonna preserve them and op @hawkman

6 Likes

Forgot about you, and buck. I was at work when I responded

6 Likes

Haha, no worries, just poking some lighthearted fun

6 Likes

Antennae, fire, and real cannabis person :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

These are available now. Just got mine in today. Tony has worked these for 6yesrs I believe and isolated a black sour bubble as well.

16 Likes

New @JAWS drop at GLG with that DMT Sour Bubble that people were talking about:

@Skyf @Mithridate @buckaroobonsai

9 Likes

It’s raining sour bubble 🫧 !!

Thanks for the heads up @Dirt_Wizard

@JAWS hi, is your DMT from steele’s work?

5 Likes

@Mithridate

it is

peace …

7 Likes

Was it love at first kiss ?

:laughing:

2 Likes

For those of you who say the current gear is totally different than the original BOG gear: here’s some food for thought. First pic is DougDawson preservation run with the older SB. Second pic is current SHN SB.

The unique fleur-de-lis shape of fan leaf facing the camera caught my eye first, but they share many attributes, and are practically copies. Will see if the resemblance continues as they age. Obviously not proof of anything, but quite interesting

13 Likes

Not what I found from SHN. Mine were much thinner leaf than those

3 Likes

Male and female from SHN

8 Likes