Curse of the hulk

I agree with @Esrgood4u you might have some damn fine smoke there! Ya never know till ya try! Carry in with the cure , don’t rush it and find out what ya got!

4 Likes

Yeah I guess I probably should finish them @Esrgood4u, @OniTenshu, @Tinytuttle . It’s just really upsetting to see them turn brown with all the hours I’ve put into them. Thank god I will not need to fertilize my next run as it is already in soil.

4 Likes

I agree with @Esrgood4u, @OniTenshu and @Tinytuttle, let them finish.

I think what’s going on is a combination of overfeeding and heat stress. Do you have a fan blowing across the top of the canopy?

I would defoliate those damaged/dead leaves and as @Esrgood4u mentioned you could probably go straight water. It has enough nutes in the soil and stored in its cells to get it through the rest of the cycle.

4 Likes

I would also finish them.
Good advice from @Undead-Toker
Clean up the leaves and use water.

5 Likes

I have a box fan that blows across on the lowest setting… ok I will not feed anymore. I’ll give them a lot of LITFA lol…I have not been doing anything but watering since I saw them like this.

4 Likes

Same as above mate, I’d get rid of a few leaves and LITFA and it’ll finish ok… ( we hope lol.) you can also run auto’s in your veg set-up @ 18/6 or whatever you veg at and move your photoperiod strains into bloom area…
Yeah, if you defoliate some leaves you’ll open her up for more fresh air plus buds get more light etc…
Good luck, id say keep it too .!
Gaz

5 Likes

I too agree to finish ,I’d strip all the death fans along with all the bottom crap off her and it should open things up for the buds to swell!

6 Likes

Nothing more to add than whats already been said though since I was tagged, I feel compelled to write something lol

5 Likes

H20 and LITFA! Let them grow! The force is still strong with them! Patience takes practice!

5 Likes

Sometimes you take it on the chin my man! I have now had 2 plants get smashed with in the last week or 2 of flower. Without the error there is nothing to to make you progress in future grows as people have a tendency to become complacent. Lesson learned and onwards we go! (In no way saying I too haven’t been pissed and worn holes in my carpeting pacing!)

5 Likes

Exactly!

We have all been there rofl! Each grow will give its own trial and tribulation until you get to know that particular strain and often within the same batch of seeds you’ll get different wants/needs ((smh)) lol So often its a question of light feeder vs heavy… cooler temps or hotter…is this a lime version or its hungry? supposed to have purpling or nute/environment issue? etc the list goes on though with each grow, experience is gained and stress levels go down as you start to connect the dots of what is beneficial vs detrimental :wink:

4 Likes

So, this morning before school, I check the buds I had just put in a bag a few days ago to cure. I guess at least one was a little too wet still because it was starting to mold. So I cut the mold off. Is it still smoke able or no since it the mold was on it? It was the main cola. I had the bud in a bag that I’d open for a few hours everyday. I decided to dump it all on a chair so I can make sure I cut enough off of the cola. Also, damn it shrunk so much its crazy. I’ll never be able to guess how much fresh drys to lol.
Here’s a pic.

4 Likes

Toss the moldy parts, they are not smokable. Let them dry more before putting them in bags or jars next time. It happens to all of us sometimes.

3 Likes

Thanks for replying. I was asking if the I need to toss the whole bud or if the unaffected parts are safe? I have no knowledge of what to do besides use some common sense. The mold is off just don’t know if it’s safe.

2 Likes

Just the moldy bits, the rest should be OK as long as you aren’t immune compromised.

4 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX !! I’m glad I don’t have to toss the whole thing.

3 Likes

I’ll add that mold allergies also make it bad if there were any present, but not like bad bad. More like you feel stuffy and general allergy issues if you have them and smoke some. Not likely to have a risk of serious issues unless immune compromised like @ReikoX said. Otherwise really only irritating allergy symptoms like being around a cat or dog when you’re allergic.

3 Likes

I shudder to think of all the mold, mildew, insects, pesticides, herbicides, etc that I smoked in my day. I smoked Mexican Brick weed for about 20 years before I got my medical card.

8 Likes

So, I haven’t been posting pics everyday because I want you guys to be able to see the growth. I’ll attempt to post 2-3 pics a week. Here’s a pic from this morning.

Also, I bought a bigger tent. It’s on the way. So, my next grow will be a little better all the way around… have a great day everyone. Smoke and overgrow the world!
Edit to say I haven’t really pruned the one in the last photo too much yet to remove the dead leaves. I’ll get to that this weekend. They were planted on November 8th I believe. I didn’t feel like looking at my calendar and counting the weeks lol.

7 Likes

I just did a little cleaning up on the one that was in the back in previous picture. Here’s what she looks like now… I’ll get the other one after school. And, I’m off to school this.

6 Likes