Curse of the hulk

No im not foliar feeding. I haven’t in awhile now. I don’t want to cause unwarranted problems.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll keep an eye on the one I drastically chopped.

1 Like

Seems like you’re far enough to the end it won’t matter lol but looking damn fine and chunky

3 Likes

The way I see it, I now have a science experiment. Will she die, or exceed all expectations. Lol

3 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes! They are turning out alright after all.

2 Likes

Looking 100% better never did say how far along they were ?

1 Like

Its actually 12 weeks today from planted. I’m not even sure how long exactly they have been flowering now. I believe they started about a week and a half to 2 weeks after I flipped them at 5 weeks I think.

1 Like

Thanks couple weeks at the most hopefully all goes well !

3 Likes

I thought id post a pic in natural light. The one I took last night of them both, you can’t really see to good under the lights.

I hope everyone has a fanfreakintastic day and stays high! Smoke and grow on OGers!

7 Likes

PM does not “flake off”
So it is not PM as @toastyjakes indicated.

Best of luck bringin’ 'er home!.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I know nothing about personal experience with PM or anything like that on plants. So, its nice to learn a little more everyday.

2 Likes

Here’s what my new tent will look like. It’s a little bit bigger.

6 Likes

Hey mate, I would go on subtle cutting a few leaves ( lollipopping) every day … :innocent: Looking wonderfully!!! Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks @AUM !!..I kinda went crazy on the one but I’m thinking of doing that as well and realized my mistake. I didn’t think of the harm I caused by doing so much at once until after. Lol… it’s all good though. I think she’ll be fine. I’ll slowly start on the other as well… have a great day everyone. Smoke and overgrow the world!

5 Likes

So, I really noticed they started budding around December 18th. The information I looked up on bruce banner says 8-10 weeks of flowering. So just based on that, what do you guys think I have left? Would about 2-3 weeks be correct? I know it’s ultimately up to the plant and me, but just trying to get a general idea of when I should be checking to see if they are ready. I also need to put a reminder on my phone lol… I have s lot going on in my life right now and I don’t want to harvest too late.

3 Likes

Seems about right for an 8 week strain but I’d never go on what a seed bank say. They sometimes go a lot longer. Checking the trichomes is the only proper way to judge harvest.

4 Likes

Is it a sativa or indica and can you please send a close up of the blooms to see the trichs better :heart:

2 Likes

It’s a hybrid, sativa dominant strain… I’ll post some close ups… here you go

@AUM … I hope that’s enough… I’m guessing another week and a half? What do you think?
Edit: I’ll take some more in natural light im the morning. I can’t even see very well In those pics…

6 Likes

I still see a lot of new white hairs… maybe a couple weeks left

6 Likes

Hola senior @Brandon7467 Wow, that what I call a close up :wink: Wonderful, Beautiful and happy they look :slight_smile: I think she needs between 8 to 15 more days for there are many new green pistils :heart:

2 Likes