cYx Breeding Projects / Ur Pictures - Informations EVERYTHING here

Hey Guys!
I did it, the plant’s are cut.
I did a few “testbuds” and i did fill my first jar.

Just my Headbanger F2’s (both Phenos) will be cut tomorrow.

In a german forum, a girl was very toxic, she said i should pay her, that she would not then use my Genetics. Instead of being toxic (i was mad as hell, aint gonna lie) i said to myself, i will stress test the shit out of them, to be sure that i do have stable genetics and i did my best to make it better. So that’s a lesson, dont trust bitches and dont be mad. DO IT BETTER!

The first thing you will ask, why should I even consider taking your seeds?
I did a few things to the plant’s.
I held them for 1 Month in a .5 gallon pot (half gallon) and watched who is healthy and strong enough and can resist the stress.
I overwatered,
I Underwatered,
I topped them,
I defoliated them,
I Even overfertilized them,
LST, Super Cropping as well.
They had a very hard life to be honest, and I had to throw away more plants than I like.
But I’m more than happy. Just the plants that did not hermie, they bounced back fast and were choosen.
I hope u can see, I did my job well (I think^^). If i do something, then ill do it 100% or i dont!

So not every plant looks beatiful, because i tested her!

If u are interested, then PM me or ask here. I would send from germany / europe. I dont know if they will arrive in the US for Example, a buddy told me it will. So we could try anyway.
We could trade as well. But I am more then happy and willing to send them out for free Like santero does. He is a very good guy. One of the people that makes this (overgrow) so fucking good and unique.

Lets get down to the important thing, the Genetics.
I popped over 150 Seeds. I did just watch who’s growth rate is faster, Vigor and Health was Important for me, thats the first thing I look at.

I did choose 2 Males thus time, from 2 different gene pools. I took the males to flowering day 50ish. Just to take a look if they’d herm or do something crazy. They did not. So i chose 1 male each.

From 2 different Genetics:

Headbanger F1 - Karma Genetics Headbanger (von Karma Genetics) :: Cannabis Sorten Infos
Savage Hulk F2 - Dark Horse Genetics Savage Hulk (Dark Horse Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info (Seedfinder’s Savage Hulk - like i said i used a F2).

Headbanger was an easy choice. He had it all. Stem rub was a very strong odor,
It was stress resistent, Healthly, Vigor was there. Everything he had, I liked.

But the SVH#12 F2 male was different!
Savage Hulk F2 male, the #12 (number 12) was the winner, honestly, it was the best plant I had from 150 seeds.
He had EVERYTHING! He did not care what I did to him, he didnt care. He just grew and grew. It was more of a Sativa leaning phenotype. Day 21 I did the first stem rub, he already smelled fruity with gas in the back. You wont believe how good he was. A true gem in my opinion.

Sadly, the Ladys hermied on me. Almost everyone. I had 3 different females, from my Savage Hulk F2 run selected. The best ones, one was a 10/10 but she hermied. So I threw her away. Hard to do but what else should I do? I dont use Herm gear, so I had to take that L. At least I got 1 super female from the Savage Hulk.

Here are Pictures and if u guys have questions, i would love to answer them.

All these got crossed with Savage Hulk F2 #12 Male

Savage Hulk F2 (REG) - Bruce Banner #5 x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos F2)
(not even in the light - under the light it seems even more frosty)
I cannot wait to see, what i can find in these F3 Seeds

![PXL_20240426_225959591.MP|281x500](upload://rxlfmemqKHYhDF6RhhxnPJrsm5T.jpeg

)

Columbian Thai (REG)
AK 47 (PRE 2000 Serious Seed) x ThaiStick’76 (Master Thai)

Blue Dream (Fem) - 1/2 gallon - 2L
Blueberry x Super Silver Haze

Limon Blanco V3 (Fem) my Favorite strain in 1,85 Gallon - 7L
Terra White IBL X Afghan Lemon IBL (True F1)

Bud looks like that (same Pheno - Just a grow without making Seeds)

In my Opinion the best smell, ive ever had on a plant.
I still need a name for that strain - I dont know if i call it Crazy Bitch # 115 or Frost’y Bitch 115
(thats what i think, when i smell that odor)
Fruity, Lemony, Candy, Gas on the end… Its complex… So many smells, and so strong.

Lazar 115 - 3.9 Gallon - 15L

Space Candy x Bitch Slap
Space Candy = Cotton Candy x Space Queen
Bitch Slap = Kosher OG x OZ Kush

Lazar 115 (reg) #2 - 2,91 Gallon - 11L
but this Pheno is different. It is THE Yielder - Support would be not bad, lot of weight that girl can carry on:

Tropicoz (Fem) - Fruitmonster - 1 Gallon -4L
Tropicana Cherry (Relentless Genetics) =
** Tropicana Cookies x Cherry Cookies

Peach OZZ (Dying Breed Seeds) =

Plants that got a Headbanger as a father, are these 3:

Headbanger F2 #1
Sour D Leaning (Looks Ugly - to much Nitrogen in flower because of stresstesting she hates it)

Headbanger F2 #2
I like this one more

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze (x with Headbanger)
I love this plant, i really do. Its a 10/10. Smells crazy after Tangie, on flowering week 5 the haze starts to come and it will get more and more hazy. The Health, the vigor… Everything on the plant is great. Its a yielder too, for sure.
Every Branch i did supper cropped - she doesnt even care. Very sturdy

First Col. Thai test bud gave me:

20 Likes

Very nice garden @cYx!

2 Likes

I’d be interested in some seeds and happy to trade for some guerilla fumé f2’s, ogkush lemonlarry x guerilla fumé or blue d#5 x Guerilla fumé…or all three if you’d like.

Pm me please, if you want to trade…I do speak German too :hugs:

4 Likes

Very fuckin nice man. You need a better translater😉. You Germans are something else. That’s for sure. I appreciate your work. You ever need help translating I’ll help you. Shit looks dank brother!

4 Likes

Super nice thread, following along mate!

3 Likes

True, my english sucks :smiley:

So, if anyone wants to grow something from that list, let me know. I will get u covered :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Its better than my German but I think I can help you translate better to English, In return you learn better English. Its a difficult language, id definitely say you’re doing very good though. Not an easy language to learn. Id say send me your English posts, ill edit them and then send them back so us English speaking people can make better sense of it. Some words just don’t cross boundaries well. But you don’t need me, we can understand for the most part. Beautiful plants and happy to have you here.

3 Likes

Spreche deutsch mit mich

3 Likes

Amazing garden! Those buds are gorgeous!

2 Likes

Beautiful work, I would love to get a sniff of that crazy bitch 115 or whatever name you decide on, but they all look amazing to me

2 Likes

If i would grow them in the future, of course… Then i will get you covered bro…
And even if not, i got so much here, i am more then happy to give back!!!

But of course, would be awesome if u would grow them :smiley:

5 Likes

Very nice buddy they’re some lovely buds, well done!

3 Likes

I changed the text a little bit.

thanks to @Orbitalnutria420 appreciate ur help and time!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo, super Idee. Ich greif mir einen Stuhl und gucke gespannt zu :sunglasses:

1 Like

Was für Zugucken? :smiley: Du kannst dir welche Aussuchen.

1 Like

Ich dachte das wird dein genereller breeding thread, deshalb haha

Hmm… Da muss ich mir noch Gedanken machen, welche. Ich kann dir dafür ganz frische shiva99 Samen anbieten. Die müssen allerdings erst noch trocknen und ausgesiebt werden.

Du musst mir nix anbieten, ich geb dir so was warte, PN kommt gleich.

Nice! Now you’re seeing the result of your efforts. Lots of things going on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome looking garden!!

…spreche deutsch mit mir (not mich in this case)

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes