Bo's secret vault

Hi,

Im Bo aka Bosti2x aka Bosti Van De Nuschel.
Im from Germany and into indoor growing since 2017, into weed since i was 14.

At the moment im in my first grow in my new flat. I build myself a secret room to grow.

I have 3 Phenos of Jobbie Nooner from 3rd Coast Genetics, 1 Pheno of Valley queen and so called elite or breeder cuts of Pineapple Fruz, Permanent marker, Seriotica, Catahoula and Gas Bitch.

10 plants are in soil, the other 17 are in coco.

Fertilizer: chicken poo Pellets, guano powder, and stone powder. They get water with epsom salts, thats it.

41 Likes

On board mate. Looks like some stellar cuts. Can’t wait to see them buds!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, my brother! :partying_face:
You’re going to love it here,
If you haven’t, Introduce yourself here!

:chair::potted_plant::purple_heart: stoked to see you grow some buds!

Cheers :potted_plant:

4 Likes

Willkommen aboard.

4 Likes

Very nice plants. :v::grin::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome @BoVanDeNuschel from across the Atlantic! :wave:

It’s great to have you here. I like that room. Lots of space to work, and you keep it very clean. Looks like you’ll be kept busy for a while with all of the plants you’ve got going!

:peace_symbol: :frog:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard my friend

4 Likes

That a fair few plants yu have there mate. How big of a grow area have you got?? Love a cladestine grow!!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome all.

I have seperated a room of W122cm×L240cm×H230cm

The table is L230cm x W65 cm, but plants taking about W80cm now.

27 plants in total, some doubled or trippled for polination with different pollens that are laying in my froster.

3 Likes

Awsome your planning on doing a bit of breeding. Glad i tagged. Really interested to see how you manage your plants in that space. Looks like you have some intereting plans. Are you legally allowed to grow in germany now??

Yes, im in to that since years, making my own lines.

Breeding isnt allowed here ind that dimension, allowed are 3 plants in Flower.
So i stay under the radar with my plants till the nonsense law will be reworked.

2 Likes

…Dream on! :wink:
with the next election they dump it anyway

Is that a possibility. I’m guessing the conservative party comes in and revokes the laws. Are they running on that platform??

…yea,that´s gonna happen,i think

3 Likes

Craziness!! Like in Australia it illegal, but no one gives a shit. The only reason that is still illegal is because the alcohol industry has $$$$$. DEMOCRACY!! Have to laugh sometimes.

2 Likes

I hope its not that easy as it sounds and it would make no sense, but only time will tell.

4 Likes

Back to topic
Day 34 after switch.

They had to left the biggest leafs due to humidity, but they are recovering really good so far.

7 Likes

What are you running for lights?

1 Like

I use one mars hydro tsl 2000 and a DIY light, divided in two panels at 150w each.
Tjey are running with 2700k 301lmb samsung strips. But the DiY one is 5 years old and was running 5 years permanently under 12/12.
Need to replace them next year

3 Likes

Looking good Bo, starting bud up nicely :+1:

2 Likes