Dankity danks little grow

Hey OGer’s. This is my lil grow. My veg cab is 43" x 27" x 36", so rather small. But we’ll make due. Never really done a grow diary before so bear with me lol, In my lil cab is 3 master kush, gifted from a local friend, hopeing to make mother plants from these so I can get at least 24 cuts from them to start my flower room up , pics on that later. they started out in jiffy plugs ,then transplanted into potting soil, the seedlings I have on the go are 4 sour blue berry from Humboldt seeds, 4 chem d x cherry fuel gifted from an friend , and 1 mango x black rose , so hoping they poke their head up soon ,their sitting on a heat mat because I struggle to keep the heat up in my veg cab. Lit by leds lol now to try to figure out how to post pics in my thread lol pics commin soon.

23 Likes

Great to see new diary, @dankitydank1976 !

Master kush is one of my favourite dense indicas. One of the classics. Good luck with your grow!

4 Likes

Off to a good start, pullin up a chair!

3 Likes

Some master kush clones cut 3 days ago ,only used rooting g hormone gel and straight into rapid routers.

My clone tube. Heat mat underneath and 2 t8 bulbs over top. Soaked the plugs in ph’d water first. On the second day I mixed up some weak nutes and poured into bottom of the tray. Nutes used are general hydroponics flora nova grow/ bloom

3 biggest plants are master kush, 3 small indica plants in front are sour blueberry from humbolt seeds, 3 taller plants are chem d x cherry fuel, and last in the bottom right is a mango x black rose plant ,

This here is a pressure bomb I made to try and crack some older seeds that was improperly store, atm there are 3 black domina seeds in there. 2 have sunk to the bottom so on the heat mat they go asap

6 Likes

So a little update. The pressure bomb thing didnt work, so anybody have a way of germing old seeds hit me up , and I’d send them to you to have a crack at them ,maybe their all garbage. I didnt know at the time how to really store seeds so they were just in a container in a drawer. Then yrs later moved to the fridge so anyways. More on the grow. I’ve built another small room that houses a 400 watt hps and a flood and drain table. Pics to follow soon

3 Likes

some cuts I took a week and a half ago. Mostly master kush , but the ones in the back closest to the wall are sour blueberry. All rooted and looking pretty good

3 Likes

some roots of the SBB, bout to flip the switch on these lil girls,

4 Likes

Looken good dankity. I will pull up a lawn chair and a cooler for this one.

1 Like

same plants as the above pic.this is my flower room lit by a dimmable 600 watter

This is my new veg room/ mother room. Lit by a 400 watter
theseare the cuts in the first pics. Just watered and moved into the veg room

3 Likes

So things are moving along.

These are sour blueberry clones. The large plants are chem d x cherry fuel.there are 5 but I have my eye on 2 which havent shown sex yet ,but are leaning towards male. 1 has a scent of a pink earaser ??? Lol may just have to keep him and collect some pollen, And i have 1 mango x blackrose, in the far corner.

2 Likes