Dankmaster's 48th June 24th Birthday day GIVEAWAY

Well OG I think it’s time for giving. I feel the annual B day (06-24-2024) makes it a special than worn out to do. I APPRECIATE all the support (morale/financial) and those OG’s who took a risk on me to show the gear off. I was a bit uncertain if my sponsorship would make financial sense but I’m confident that keeping this going does indeed. I want to be able to offer even more budget options with time. I’m keeping my deals static for the time being so whoever needs time can come when ready if not the lucky winner. I’m rock climbing the mountain brothers but I’m gonna make my path to the top slowly but steadily. Love ya all fam
:hugs::green_heart: Sign up for now, but SAVE the wishes for the day unless you won’t be here to share in the good times.

Special thanks :

(This isn’t for you guys below. I’ll take care of yours separately)

@Gpaw for an AMAZING A2 and TC A BX2 run
@TrichomesToStun for the helpful and critical consultation on logo/font
@bobgrows Amazing talent at sticker design/3D pucks concept
@cannabiscrusader for arranging the intro on RIU and F2 reproduction
@OhNo555 Always keeping the encouragement going while the tough gets going
@Cartwright Hope you’re doing well and grow went great. I miss your great updates

OK I’m done paying tributes for now. On to the giveaway for general OG members not part of my project/trial grows

3 winners each get

1 - 10 pack CripXmas A2 fem

1 - 10 pack Pressure Skunk (RKS x CripXmas A2 fem)

Also each will get the new slap mailed separately when delivered.

So, I’ll do it like last time. 3 drawings during the course of the day. It was a BLAST to do last year and I got so blazed doing it too. Maybe I’ll be able to say this year better than last. It was the proverbial icing on the cake for the day. Of course mine will be ice cream from Carvel (chocolate crunchies be dammed of gluten) May cook my dinner, than overpaying for overcooked dried out food. Lot of work but I can’t complain how it turns out by my hands after I’m broken making it :joy: Potatoes Dauphinoise :yum: I see stars eating layers of cream, butter fat drenched potatoes, shallot and bacon :star_struck: And butter poached lobster. Dank doesn’t eat this fare regularly with how his stomach behaves to richer foods these days but there are times for gluttony’s price for the dopiamine umami rush :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:point_down:Giveaway sign up below:point_down: After 45 add your preferred number under.

1. @StrongerthanDirt
  2. @Jim
  3. @Zolorp :us:
  4. @percyryan66 :us:
  5. @HealingHerb :australia:
  6. @ThirdStone :us:
  7. @Cloud9 :us:
  8. @mattman :us:
  9. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  10. @Tripl3fastaction
  11. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  12. @Nugslinger :canada:
  13. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  14. @blowdout2269
  15. @Jimdoors :us:
  16. @trae1170 :us:
  17. @tresbundles :us:
  18. @503BudMan
  19. @luxton :canada:
  20. @belleswell :us:
  21. @Smscreations :us:
  22. @MrHamilton :us:
  23. @Vegabom :us:
  24. @havens4hawks :us:
  25. @Gho13
  26. @Tuned :canada:
  27. @Trimeresurus :us:
  28. @Bert :us:
  29. @splinter7 :us:
  30. @patsnumone :us:
  31. @THCeed
  32. @CapnCannabis :us:
  33. @Piter :es:
  34. @sprinklememaynee :canada:
  35. @Sailorboy :us:
  36. @globalhead :india:
  37. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  38. @Illicitmango :us:
  39. @ledlight :eu:
  40. @sd9007 :us:
  41. @LedZeppelin
  42. @Cormoran
  43. @GallacreekD66
  44. @Pixie65
  45. @Sintax :us:
  46. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  47. @PoppaPuff :canada:
  48. @Originalweedman
  49. @Sbeanonnamellow :us
  50. @killabud:
  51. @Jango :new_zealand:
  52. @greenmonster714 :us:
  53. @AmnioticBaptism :us:
  54. @way4out :us:
  55. @NDNCHILD :us:
  56. @FishWhistler :us:
  57. @ChinookKing :us:
  58. @sayrum :de:
  59. @Hawk518 :us:
  60. @Coffin_Dodger
  61. @Nick :uk:
  62. @LowstressgrowshopGER :de:
  63. @matos420 :canada:
  64. @Bambam
  65. @Abbbian
  66. @Cannaology :us:
  67. @Hambone :us:
  68. @TheSeedjinn
  69. @donuchee :us:
87 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 Happy birthday young man I’ll be 50In October Take care of yourself that looks like some good stuff there :+1::heart::+1:

9 Likes

Really enjoy custom slaps looks great.

4 Likes

Just to let you know in case I am stoned and forget :joy::joy::joy:! Happy Birthday :gift::tada::birthday::confetti_ball::balloon: brother :man:! Thanks for the acknowledgment, you were always deserving of all the encouragement I sent your way! Your OG community is alway here for you and behind you! :ok_hand::facepunch::sun_with_face::partying_face::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

In case I am traveling, Happy Birthday @OriginalDankmaster96 !!! PM me your Address and I will send you a custom made gift by me.
Peace & Love :v: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hey happy birthday dude!

I haven’t had that dish in probably 30+ years…
Used to be one of my mother’s favourite standby dishes. The more boiled over the better it is! Cheers buddy and enjoy!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Pleasure is all mine boss. Thanks for trusting me with a part of your journey, that means more than anything. Can’t wait to take that first sample puff and scooch into the cozy stone zone!

You enjoy that dish, and enjoy your upcoming birthday. Lots more work to do, and I hope this is only the beginning of grander plans to come!

7 Likes

Happy birthday Dankmaster! Have fun today

4 Likes

Its a wiki but where should we sign up?

4 Likes

Happy early birthday brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
That pototoes dish looks so good! :yum:

4 Likes

To Your Birthday @OriginalDankmaster96 !!!
I hope you have a Spectacular Year !!

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be here, so I’ll reserve the happy happy for Monday.

The honor is mine to have helped you @OriginalDankmaster96.

I look forward to your continued success. You got this! :v:

3 Likes

At the bottom of the post is fine. Sorry I wasn’t clear where. The late night gets me :joy:

Ok I forgot everyone likes their certain number spot. So let me add all that. So wait for the numbers to appear. I’ll add up to 45 anymore after ADD your preferred number spot under.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @OriginalDankmaster96 !! Excellent choice on the dolph potatoes, I could eat an entire 6inch hotel pan of those tasty little bastards haha.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, @OriginalDankmaster96 !!!

5 Likes

Don’t want to miss this chance! Thanks Dankmaster! I’ll wait till the day. Hopefully stone brain won’t forget lol.

5 Likes

Thank you kindly for a shot at these super genetics @OriginalDankmaster96 :slightly_smiling_face:
:v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @OriginalDankmaster96! Hope you have a great one man!

2 Likes

Happy upcoming Birthday @OriginalDankmaster96 and thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :tada: :tada: :tada: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good Luck Everyone.

:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Damn my Tampa crippie was a male - a nice one flowering quickly actually like warp speed so I culled him fast. Only reason is I have too many plants in a small place and at the moment can’t track the pollen.

I have the cripxmas a x b up next as a seedling now. Excited and maybe fate to get straight to the @OriginalDankmaster96 creation.

8 Likes