DarkShadowHaze Topped and SCROG’d

Back on track and the ladies look about ready to explode

9 Likes

This split happened today. Hopefully turns into a fat knucke

11 Likes

Whoa… do you always do that? You just tear it open like a wishbone or something? I don’t think I’d have the guts to do it lol :meat_on_bone:

3 Likes

@beacher I always do lol. Check out some of my current bends, and breaks.

10 Likes

Sweet! I was wondering why you put your screen so low, but now I get it. They’re filling out the screen nicely

3 Likes

Yah I start up high and lower it until I see signs I’m pushing the plant to far.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Some nice pre flowers showing. Always exciting to see when we’re still in veg and the seed is regular

10 Likes

10 Likes

This is gonna be a goodern! Who’s makin’ the popcorn?

3 Likes

This just looks like it has so much potential… Can’t wait for it to explode for you… I can see another “trim party” in your future…

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Culled the males down to 9 from 17. Flipped to 12/12 today.

Down to -
1- White Rhino By Nirvana
2- Mosca Unknown - By Mosca
6- DarkShadowHaze - By RareDankness

Room was running hot and with 8 plants chopped today I Dropped a 1000w HPS - room is now 3000 w HPS.

Peace

8 Likes

Sweetness. Those babies are gonna totally explode in the next few days!

2 Likes

Took some clones today. One from an unknown Mosca girl and one from the DArkShadowHaze.

My cloning technique is very simple. Dip the cutting in rooting gel and stick it into moist soil in a 2 inch jiffy pot. Under 50w fluro. Usually takes around 14 days to root

8 Likes

Ended up taking 13 cuttings. @ATM I was only going to do 2 then I saw your small cuttings and said wtf why not right!!! :smiley::smiley:

7 Likes

Cool…let’s see what happens…

5 Likes

For anyone interested here is a step by step day by day cloning guide.

3 Likes

More is better with clones! Even if you get 100% rooting rates there are always ones that come through it much better off than others.

The crappier ones get given to friends in a few weeks for their outdoor, then you get free weed in a few months haha

2 Likes

I’ve been using these lights this grow and I love them. The light has an adjustment knob to fix heat stress issues in the room with ease.

5 Likes

Cool, I’ve never seen those before. Are they core and coil?

Also what happens if it goes to 11 haha

1 Like