DarkShadowHaze Topped and SCROG’d

Not sure beacher I’ve never asked or checked. 11 is hot, my room can’t handel 4 on at that temp. This HPS great in the winter and LED needed for Canadian summers. The numbers on the dial represent the wattage the light is outputting.

2 Likes

Update day 4 flower. Not much going on :joy:

9 Likes

Day 9 now we’re rocking!!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Its on now, those nugged up fast!

3 Likes

One more.

9 Likes

Clones rooted in 11 days! Very happy with that.

5 Likes

Some plants have just a ton of Bud sites. This could get out of hand quickly

8 Likes

Split and now completely reguvenated. One of the biggest females in the bunch. Stress is a fine line. But it works.

8 Likes

Oh no, not too many bud sites! The horror lol :scream:

I’ll eventually try splitting like that when I work up the nerve.

5 Likes

@beacher Getting it as close to splitting as possible was what I was going for. But 4 plants couldn’t take the stress and snapped. Only 1 of those 4 were female probably due to the late stress from the split. Aggressive tie downs create so much light to those lower nodes we would normally just clip and throw away.

4 Likes

Things are filling in nicely. Lots of growth over the last week. This is DarkShadowHaze

And another DarkShadowHaze

And this is a nice shot of the WhiteRhino

9 Likes

Taking off now. Ever run either of these strains before? A friend used to do White rhino, was a pretty big yielder.

3 Likes

@beacher I’ve not run any of the strains in this room before. I’m really hoping for an incredible phenome from the one white rhino I have. I had 5 seeds 2 didn’t germ and 2 were male. Shes my only chance. I get the name. Every other plant bends so easy but the WR didn’t react well. Truly a strong, short, stiff plant.

4 Likes

She’s the great white hope lol. Short, strong stems usually = massive mugs!

3 Likes

Good because I love coffee. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Lol…i meant to write ‘massive jugs’

2 Likes

You get the idea lol…back to the show!

1 Like

Moving quickly

10 Likes

End of Week 3

10 Likes