DarkShadowHaze Topped and SCROG’d

Chunking up there! What do you think about the rhino so far? Looks good but looks like the DSH might be a bit bigger?

3 Likes

Overall they will be close to the same. The DSH has a lot more shoots then the WR. But the DSH is not as dense. The 2 largest nugs on the WR are as hard as rocks and the size of a tall boy hahah. The WR is a solid phenom by the looks of it. Smells of classic Afghani. The two plants at the front of the group pic are those Unknown Mosca strains. The buds are massive on both. Here is a pic of one of those.

6 Likes

Wow that’s a monster…and ya I do remember the rhino being really dense.

2 Likes

Here is the WhiteRhino compared to a can hahah

8 Likes

Impressive. Mill St organic eh? Why am I not surprised lol

1 Like

Liquid gold. I’m going to try using it as a finisher one day. I’m sure it would work hahaha

3 Likes

Plucked a small nug early :v:

White Rhino in all her glory

The ladies

PinkAnimalCracker looking like a dirty phenom type at 4 weeks old

9 Likes

Day 70 DSH

9 Likes

There was 3 plants in the room that were not DSH.

This WhiteRhino from Nirvana was one of them. I will be chopping her down tonight.

Very easy to grow with massive nugs. Short plant that has a beautiful, deep earth, afghani smell.

10 Likes

Haha picked up a case because of your commercials for them. Not much of a lager guy but its a decent brew

Oh yeah and the grow looks pretty darn good as well.

6 Likes

I have had this happen…I slapped some rooting gel in it, and masking taped it…

VERY nice pull Mongo…Very impressive. Thanks for sharing…

K.

7 Likes

Try the stock ale! I love it but too expensive for day to day. They also make a coffee porter that’s really good too.

@Mongobongo that rhino looks killer. Nirvana’s got some really nice gear.

2 Likes

Hahah awesome. Now in all fairness I don’t drink the bottle just the tall boys. They just taste better.

@beacher they are unfairly priced. Can’t buy much when it’s $37 bucks for 12 tall boys.

Ya man such a crazy resilient plant we grow.

And thanks for the kind words on the rhino. I’ve never had a bad experience from nirvanas gear :v:

4 Likes

I have a connection for a White Rhyno x Super Silver Haze, that you would love…If you are ever interested, let me know…

Rock hard buds, and still to this day, the only strain to have me peeking out my blinds every ten mins, stench like nothing else…

On a side note, what Nutes did you use for this? I am always interested in others juice haha…

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

Hey I’m using CYCO nutrients for this grow. I like them but they are so so time consuming

2 Likes

Have you ever tried the RAW line? It looked interesting to me, but I am not sure if it is all organic. I have my No-Till bed starting, so that won’t need it? Anyways, nice work either way, they look tasty.

K.

2 Likes

WhiteRhino clipped a bit. Big Nugzz.

12 Likes

Dried DSH on the right and Dried WR on the left

11 Likes

I wish I Knew what the heck this was from Mosca. It was labelled “mosca special mix” as a freebie with my order. Messaged the company and by the response it sounds like someone dropped and mixed up a bunch of seeds cause they got no idea what they gave out :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Hopefully you took a clone looks like she’s gonna be a big producer!

3 Likes