Dasht hierloom landrace hash extraction

Here peeps, check out this hash extraction process in Dasht, Balochistan

22 Likes

Very cool. Do you have any info on the process they use to make the gooey final product?

Heat source, pressure, etc…

I’d be curious to know.

1 Like

You will be surprised, you just have to rub it a little with heat and water in you palm, 2-3 times heat and you’ll see the wonder​:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

As you can see in the first picture, just some heat and change in formation, actually this is the main buddy of mine in dasht, his father is a hash king he got alot of tricks and techniques to make hash, i have plans to visit this place real soon, i’ll document this whole procedure once i get there

6 Likes

I would very much like to check out the extraction process, but you only showed us the kneading part!

So, if you don’t mind me asking, how is the pollen collected by you folks? Is it a traditional method? I’m assuming it is a dry sift process?

Very cool to see some current-day hash activities from a region that has a deep cultural history with it.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yes, i’ll try to document this process with the help of that guy real soon, one thing is for sure he said, if you have 1kg of kief you will end up with some 250g’s of hash, i’ll document and share this whole process with this lovely community real soon

3 Likes

Well that’s just a giant 750g ball of crap you’re selling us right there. Or your friend is selling us.

Or it’s a linguistical error.

Kief is nothing more but the unpressed trichome heads, which make up hash, so pressing 1kg of kief delivers you 1kg of hash, unless you are adding water, which would up the yield a bit. Off course, there will be a bit left on your hands, but this shouldn’t even be more than a few grams at most, and that’s before cleaning them off.

So I’m assuming you mean 1 kg of dried resin-rich material?

1 Like

Well yeah you’re right probably, im not so sure as for now thats why i said i’ll visit this place, witness the procedure and then probably come up with some helpful info over here

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to seeing another Hash Extraction procedure.

Have the feeling I am going to be learning something new and exciting here.

Will be following along. :call_me_hand:

Maybe he is talking about the static sift they do, which indeed yields less, also for sure there is a linguistical barrier as they use different terms for the stuff(i.e.: in morocco they have the khardala and maaany names)

5 Likes

Exactly :v:

3 Likes

Typically kief is considered a low grade of hash. This is the original product that contains lots of contamination mixed in with the trichome heads. This would be what is in your trim bin or the bottom of your grinder.

It looks like they are cleaning that up using that bowl, notice the center is more green and the edge is lovely blonde? There are many techniques for refining this kief, never seen the bowl. I’m very interested.

So 1 kg of the low grade kief, yields 250 g of high quality hash.

7 Likes

You are absolutely right :v::grin::dash:

1 Like

I asked the boy, he said its just one thing, visit me and witness the procedure also he said we make hash out of plants that have dead venomous animals (scorpions mostly) buried under its soil, there is alot to discover in dasht now

5 Likes

Nothing like…Deadly … image

and …MJ Leaf SMALL

I definitely haven’t seen this movie yet!

:couch_and_lamp:popcorn . … 48

Roll it … :film_strip: :film_projector:

2 Likes

They say its for those who cannot get high, idk if its potency is the Ultimate reason to fertilize the soil with animals, i don’t know

That bowl indeed its what they use to static, the really og way :grin:, these farmers know what they are doing, definitely people worth sitting and listening to

5 Likes

I would love to see that. :slight_smile:

1 Like