DEA Says Marijuana Seeds Are Considered Legal Hemp

I flew home from Jamaica with a small handful of seeds sprinkled inside my luggage. I think I got them all :joy:

4 Likes

I would assume cuttings technically fall under the hemp loophole as well. Just a bit more of a stretch in some ways heh.

3 Likes

There are shops that also sell many other things. I am not sure how they get away with it, but they do.

2 Likes

In my stateā€¦

Legal marijuana Illinoisā€¦this is outdatedā€¦

Marijuana seeds, while not legal to plant in Illinois, are legal to order and purchase. Ungerminated marijuana seeds are considered adult souvenirs and can be bought and stored as collectorsā€™ items.Apr 13, 2021

4 Likes

This always makes me giggle on packs

It would be a shame if your souvenirs fell in to some dirt.

7 Likes

I think one company even says, ā€œdo not get dirty or wetā€. :rofl:

11 Likes

I donā€™t have much love for the current recreational market, so to me itā€™s no big lossā€¦ :joy:

Always hate to see big fish swallowing little ones, but thatā€™s an economic problem that has gone unchecked since Regan declared monopolies are good and efficientā€¦

10 Likes

Seeds, Tissue cultures and clones are not federally scheduled. Not saying that private companies like USPS, UPS and FedEx wonā€™t have their own internal rules, nor that Utah and Virginia will suddenly drop their anti-drug laws and be fair players of the games, but this is an excellent clarification from the Justice Dept.

5 Likes

If onlyā€¦ I think by the time theyā€™re large enough to take cuttings, thereā€™s already enough THC in the stems and leaves to exceed 0.3% if they actually test for it. Iā€™d be thrilled to be wrong, though.

it will be for the better.

1 Like

I heard that some people were selling edibles through the mail since the amount of THC in the finished product was less than 0.3% by weight.

4 Likes

Technically if it doesnā€™t have root itā€™s not even classified as a plantā€¦at least here in AKā€¦

So send me all the cuttings you want!! Lolol

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Shit that was daily behavior for my friends and I in high school! Everyone light a cigarette and donā€™t make it obvious one of those ā€œcigsā€ is being passed around.

4 Likes

ahaha , I share those memories. ā€œOh shit the Vice Principal is coming, spark the ciggies!ā€

4 Likes

I remember walking down the street in broad daylight passing a bowl walking around the block next to the HS at lunch. The bowl got to me and as I was exhaling we heard the telltale squeal of a police Crown Vic behind us but a decent ways back (those were the days, we could hear a cop and know for sure it was one before youā€™d even see them). I tossed that bitch lefty underhand with the slightest of arm motion across my waist so you couldnā€™t tell from behind that I threw anything. There was a mailbox with ivy grown all the way around it to the ground and that bowl soared in there smooth and landed in the ivy right under the box.

We bullshitted with the cop for a minute (they knew some of us so we knew heā€™d stop) and were on our way. I went to retrieve the bowl with the kid who owned it after school and it was completely unscathed. Glass piece too!

9 Likes

I met one of my best friends because I threw a big chunk of hash away while running.

Some guy I didnā€™t know found it, word got back to me, and I said ā€œI believe you have something of mine and Iā€™d like it back but we could go smoke some together if youā€™d like.ā€

Friends for 25 years.

9 Likes

This was shared with me.
I thought I would share it with all of you.

Free 90-minute webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 2 p.m. ET.

https://jobs.isirc.gie.net/newsletter/ViewInWebBrowser?pubId=1&productSendId=227536F4

9 Likes

understand that clones are legal to ship ā€“ correct ? see many ā€œcloneā€ stores lately (this is in US)

2 Likes

WaaaHooooo! Thank you @shag best news Iā€™ve had all day!

3 Likes

I thought this was pretty old news, when they made hemp legal I thought it was as long as itā€™s less than whatever amount thc they consider it hemp

1 Like