Deep-rob and his creations

I really was just like, Wow, OG is back and was excited that i had to say, “holy shit yall back up”… i’ll send anyone who is asking, photos, but i shouldnt be posted official threads online ahead of the 2019 release. We dont even have a website yet, lol…
Im fixing get on thcfarmer and others, here in the coming months, setup vendor accts, etc… all that jazz. . i’ll be dumping a shit-ton of free beans to kick-off our return. i’ll personally make sure you get hooked up…
I was just tripping the fuck out that OG as back up. Like a blast from the past, man… .and I couldnt contain myself from registering and saying “whats up” to yall… .you can dig that, right?
We aint going to release beans for sale, until spring 2019. This year, it will have been 14 years since we last put out stock, i need the summer to finalize a few things, and plus saying “First time in 15 years” sounds cooler than 14 yrs…

here, i’ll attach a couple of pix. b/c i cant stand to see grown people cry like little girls, lol…

1st picture is of my prized NL#1/Mexican (Chiapas) male… Note the trichomes and tight flower cluster. He is a building block for a few things…

Next is an (attempted) Macro shot of seeded strain that i cant say the name, bc it will give too much away. The female plant pictured is the f5, seeded with p1 pollen. parents of that cross are: our flagship strain The Black, crossed with my old Blue Mexican, from the Hell Fire days, circa 2001. its my prized Sag berry male, hybridzed with a pure Oaxacan Blue from mexico. The Black dates to 2006, when my partner created it. Expect a few hybrids that are based off of our strian, The Black.

Next photo is of one of our CBD-rich strians. This we call “Orange-Aid”. It is unique bc the strain and the line i bred it from as entrely my own. MY CBD-rich line is NOT related to any of the other lines, (Harley, Juanita, Kalijah) and therefore is NOT related to any other CBD strain or line on the planet. I was gifted seeds in 2001 in the Dam, by my friend, who went by the handle AC Seedster. He said they were from his homeland of Turkey, a citrusey hashplant. In like 2014, i get a hold of some GH and Shanti cbds. After smoking those, i was like, dude i think we got CBD in our turk line… sent shit to get tested, and sure enough I had a natrually occuring high cbd line. STablized it, amde it bred true and then i started making strains with the line… the first hyrbid i did was with my oldschool cali o. (orighinaly from DP, through richard at HS), and after some time, i got a hybrid that breeds true for a solid and reliable 2:1 ratio… We plan on releasing two CBD-rich hybrids in 2019.

Next, here is “Australian Strawberry Haze”. (purple color is mainly from cold winter temps) I got the aussie starwberry fields (origjnal name) in 2002 from my homies in Austrialia… I line bred and stabilized over the years. . In 2015, i got a hold of Sag’s SF, a cleaned up verison of kushmans strawberry cough, which is the East coast strawberry pheno of SSB’s nl#5/haze. I only used it to invigorate the Aussie IBL, and always stayed towards the aussie side. i was adamant about maintaining the genetic interigty of the aussie original. I then added the word “haze” to the name, bc if the nl/hz influence… As far as I know, now the aussie strawberry is a lost strian. I lost contact with my aussie homies and vendors when i went underground in 2004. Recent internt searchs for them and for the strian that they gifted me has turned up nothing. When we drop it, i want to give the guys credit, its only fair…if I can find them. Anyway, the strian fllwers in 65 days, which is sort of long for one of my strians, but it is sativa heavy. Smells like a freshly watered strawberry field and tastes like fresh raw strawberries. Short bushey brancehy, yet sativa plants. Yes, i bred it short and bushey on purpose, its a short sativa. . Soaring sativa high, great daytime smoke. yield is good; 350-450g per sq meter.

finally, here is (NL#2 x (M10/Mexican)). This a parent of a promo strain. Name to be released at a later time. Its a freebie for you guys. one of many that we plan to give away for free for our relaunch…

Hope that helps, @99PerCent and @Kalgrae :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Certainly does help.

Helps me realize I am on a very long road, with a very long way to go.

Couldn’t be happier.

4 Likes

Here is a spot for pictures. If you want to discuss growing we can start you a diary. Thanks for contributing, these are some nice shots. :grin:

7 Likes

thanks bro… ima be hitting you up in the near future for assitance in setting up a vendor or breeder acct, like an official acct…

4 Likes

That would be great! @LemonadeJoe would be the person to speak to about that. :grin:

2 Likes

Nice looking stock you got there. As it looks the 1 year wait will be worth it. Thanks for sharing this with us!

4 Likes

right on, thanks! We fina bring old school back…

4 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for starting this. I was going to but it was a hard call. @deep_rob you’re killin it. Watching this one for sure.

4 Likes

those >all < look great and am really excited about this… no matter the wait & the guilt of weed-head paranoia misfire (oleskool likes a1 gram trigger :wink: ). :grin:

next year :calendar: will be a banner year, not bammer…HA! (wah-wah :mega:)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes