Deep State is spinning up!

There’s definitely alien life out there. I’m just not certain that there’s alien life inside our galaxy. If there is life in another galaxy, I’m not certain that they would be able to travel here, as it’s like a hundred million light-years to the next nearest galaxy. But maybe if there is life in our galaxy, we’ll receive communication from them in a few thousand more years.

4 Likes

I don’t know. I mean they just figured out that Pluto isn’t even a planet… Sooooo

and there could be interdimensional beings…

3 Likes

Ha! I respectfully disagree and propose macro dosing instead. If it’s worth doing… amirite?

Military exercises in populated areas trip me out. But then again, North Americans have enjoyed a long-ass period of time with no war on their home soil. This is unlike most places in the world I’d venture to say. The town I’m from in Ukraine still has WW2 trenches and foxholes, and as kids we would go looking for old ammo and other fun war artifacts in the woods, then throw them in the fire. I still wonder how the hell I managed to make it to Canada. And yeah, military debauchery was all over the place.

I hope they do their dance and fuck off

6 Likes

That would sure send me heading for the hills!

No chance it’s a movie set?

And to all the alien non believers, consider this:
Science has discovered huge amounts of life near the Earth’s mantle!
They estimate the various types of microbial life outnumber those on the surface, outweigh it too!

Some are beginning to think that life itself originated deep within the Earth and migrated outward, to the surface. If so, life on alien worlds, maybe our own solar system is almost certain.

5 Likes

Unless you take some next level travel into consideration such as manipulating the space time continuem.

2 Likes

And found ‘planets’ beyond Pluto even more recently.

3 Likes

To me, that’s more unbelievable than the existence of aliens. We have/are proof that life is possible under the right conditions. We have no proof that kind of travel is possible.

5 Likes

Dude, wheres my car?

Of course not. Pluto is a Cartoon Dog … hehehehehehe

Btw - You’re forgetting about the Lizard People!

2 Likes

What about this anal probe guys? How do ya splain that?

2 Likes

I meant toast was the real Stan romanek :rofl: anyone who believes we are the only planet with intelligent lifeforms in the entirety of the universe is a nut job. Also probably believe in jebus h cripes too :joy:

5 Likes

Y’all don’t see the irony here?

A Conspiracy Theory nut is calling someone who believes in aliens, no less anyone, Crazy.

4 Likes

I saw it lol

I’m with you… I just like to watch people’s crazy unfold haha

2 Likes

Meesh is correct. They live among us. I’ve even dated a few :rofl:

6 Likes

Are you sure they weren’t Reptilians?

4 Likes

:rofl:they were definitely Slimey so maybe haha​:+1:

3 Likes

I mean just imagine it… Me walking :walking_man: thru wal mart “Oh hey there Sir did you know that because of the aliens that work for the government you have that luxurious cell phone :iphone: did you also know that aliens may or may not have invented O. J. ?” (A conversation I just had with my kid a week ago)

3 Likes

And that would be any different than ANY of us that already walk through Wallyworld?

O.J., the drink, good.
O.J., the killer, Bad… And definitely a Reptilian

2 Likes

Based on true events:
fair use

7 Likes

Yeah that was one of the ones I dated!!! :rofl:

3 Likes