Take your pick. They both look familiar haha :rofl:

3 Likes

The one on the right. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You guys are on drugs.

5 Likes

Please don’t tell my mom! :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Have you read about the results of the clinical DMT trials?

3 Likes

Exactly the reason all US citizens should exercise their second amendment right.

Just in case…

i have no idea. have you seen a cat anywhere about? This looks the place! Teleportation anyone?

2 Likes

Wow, they sent a Fax!!! Tell me when they actually send the PHOTON and I’ll be impressed. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Alien disclosure already happened in 2013. They have been visiting this planet for thousands of years. Defence minister of Canada came forward years ago. After this 20 of the largest countries across the globe released there Sealed UFO flies except for the US.

1 Like

i would like to be added to you a nutt list. because if you look just at our planet alone based on how everything has to be perfect in order for us to exist for example we need north and south poles to stay balanced in orbit(so they say). or how the sun is just the perfect distance as to where it doesn’t burn us and grow plants. in progression from that how about plants and trees just so happen to exhale waste(oxygen), and its exactly we need to breathe vice versa. so the point im making is odds doesnt explain how everything is incperfect balance with each other to support us here. so how can you say there is nothing nowhere else. you telling me out of trillions and trillions of chances there is not 1 other place in the universe that can be just like us. or in a good enough spot to accidentally contain life. and finally i think it would be haunting to know that it only us then our planet aint so big no more. thank about it only eight billion people in the whole universe??? that is scary

1 Like

Even if you don’t believe in God, dog, a higher being or aliens, you can not deny that there is no way our existence, or even life on Earth could not be an accident. You are correct, all of the astronomical things that had to come together for even that “primordial slime” to exist, could in no way be chance. Something guided it.

I think it was definitely the Illuminati… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I feel bad because humankind is the dominant species on this rock.
If humans are the only intelligent species anywhere, well, life is more fucked up than even i thought.

3 Likes

All he’d need to do is paint himself green :rofl:
I wonder what he used as a probe :thinking:

1 Like

The tip of his left ear. You have to look closely to see the aperture.

4 Likes

Theyve already communicated.
The message we sent.

The reply.

4 Likes

Ummm…I hope they aimed with a good lead since it’s supposed to take 25k light years to get there.

4 Likes

Where did you get the reply from? I thought our message hasn’t even reached anyone yet.

Cool idea though, and that solid gold record they sent on one of the probes was awesome too.

4 Likes

This is the actual pic from the field where the crop circle was found.

This one appeared 3 days later.

6 Likes