Deepchunk 2022

Very cool.

2 Likes

I am also interested in the group buy, can’t wait to see this turnout

6 Likes

This will be fun to watch. I’ve heard nothing but good about deep chunk but never had the pleasure to try. Looks like a fun one to grow

3 Likes

Just culling intersex if they show, I wanted a lot more seeds to select from so intersex free p1 semi open pol is the goal!

Grabbing seeds is the best way! I also have a few custom Jonathan Killman bongs with tonygreen and Joesy Whales tribute Millie’s left that come with all the packs for a good chunk tho ha.

Much love y’all!

15 Likes

deep chunk has always been in my hall of fame lists. was looking around at what is around and witnessed tom hill’s meltdown on icmag and all the chaos in his threads of late. they even banned his account, seems there is always drama over the best beans/breeders

3 Likes

Right on! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

I moved the light up, it’s half of a hlg 550 so getting used to it.

7 Likes

Hope these are coming along ok!

5 Likes

Update Tom, heading over before I head out to breeders ball.

10 Likes

Don’t over veg this time.

11 Likes

Just got done listening to the two Tom Hill episodes of the potcast, super cool to hear that he used to grow the deep chunk in the shade under trees and whatnot, super interesting characteristic

16 Likes

Do you have link to Tom talking about Freak Chunk? Like to listen to what he had to say!

4 Likes

It’s only available to Patreon members right now I think, but should be out on the free streaming platforms shortly. The dude who makes it (heavy daze) releases all the puddles to patreon co tributes usually like a couple weeks before they hit the other platforms (Spotify, apple podcasts, SoundCloud, etc.)

10 Likes

Hey guys, Tom just joined OG, a warm welcome to Mr @TomHill !

16 Likes

No shit! A big welcome back @TomHill

10 Likes

You’ve gotta sign up as a patreon for the potcast.

3 Likes

That link didn’t work.

1 Like

No problem, link please

2 Likes
5 Likes

We’ll back From breeders ball, turns out the timer was fucked. No wonder flower was taking so long. Good news is they’re getting big now, liking the light farther away. Pulled one big gal to throw in with my sour bubbles :metal::ok_hand:

36 Likes