Def-Gardens In High Desert

Hey bud, how’s ur Thursday looking this week? Wanna come grab a cut or cut(s)
I gotta get things flipped soon, they are at the ideal size

2 Likes

Now that’s a frosty bitch! Nice

3 Likes

i love that plant. what a looker man !

3 Likes

Triangle Kush x Guerrilla Fumè

IMG_1967

Big Bad Wolf x Guerrilla Fumè

GG4RIL x Guerrilla Fumè

Triangle Kush BX1

Seed tent has a male GG4RIL and a gang of ladies ready to make beans!

Ladies include Gooey Glue, Triangle Kush, Triangle Kush BX1, Pebblepusher, GMO, and Guerrilla Fumè. Plus pollen collection.

Getting a little bit exciting around here! Lol

25 Likes

GG4Ril x Guerrilla Fumè

TK x Fumè, she smells super strong of fuel/gas. Like getting hit with a gas soaked rag. Whoa

BBW x Fumè

TK BX1 also smelling ridiculously gassy, stronger than TK for sure.

GG4 RIL cross beans forming.

22 Likes

Beautiful as usual

2 Likes

All of your girls look great!!

2 Likes

About a week ago I chopped the GG4RIL male and set the the sacs aside to be dried and collected.

Clean tent!

New group! Going hybrid this time! 4 plants in soil pots, and 4 clones in coco.

Soil pots are 3 gal fabric bottom fed MAC1, and in 5 gals is GMO, TKBX1, and Chimera #3 x Sour Bubble.

In coco is 2 Dantes Inferno (ClearWater cut), MAC1, and TK.

GMO in her last few weeks.

TK BX1 in her last week now.

The Guerrila Fumè cross tent at week 8, probably chop them at day 70.

Triangle Kush x Guerrilla Fumè

GG4RIL x Guerrilla Fumè

Side branches are loaded with big buds.

29 Likes

edit - (click play to hear what I think while looking through defs plant pics)

3 Likes

All killer as always bro! Nicely done!

4 Likes

Beautiful bud shots nice show, you must have really small hands :joy: j/k

2 Likes

WL x Fume @DefNSmokn

14 Likes

Oh that’s going to turn out realllll pretty at finish I would bet!!! Im gonna run a few of these next for sure!! Awesome looking!!

6 Likes

thread got burried a bit but jesus that bx1 tk looks super frickin dank. you might have a winner there man! new run sounds promising also cant wait

4 Likes

Man that RIL x Fume just looks epic bud structure wise! And I can only see it adding umph and frost to the fume. And the TK…. That’s gonna be a bell ringer for sure! Both of those sound like absolute fire! Great choices @DefNSmokn :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

The TK BX1 is the TK x tombstone right? She looks pretty damn close to mom. The bracht to leaf ratio looks spot on. What are the smells on her?

2 Likes

@204medismoke @HolyAngel I did use the Tombstone male for the TK BX1, and it smells like TK with the outright gasoline smell, but more pungent if that makes sense. I feel like I sense a little touch of sweetness in there but it could just be from the fuel/gas smell. She does look a lot like the mom, im surprised how close it looks and this is the only seed I popped. Lol Im gonna make more of these.

I also pollinated a lower bud with a dash of the Tombstone pollen, so that would be TKBX1 x Tombstone F2. This male smelled really really fuely, and had TK looking structure so we will see what that does. I will also pollinate the TK again with this Tombstone F2 pollen and see what those look like

5 Likes

Yeah im blown away with how thick these plants are, the Fumè really brings out the big Chem yields for sure! I cant wait to see how they smoke. GG4RIL x Fumè smells more like GG4 now that we are getting close to finish. And the TK x Fumè is developing a nice chemical smell, combined with slap in the face with a fuel soaked rag smell it already exhibited, makes for a nice nose burning sensation.

Little ol Big Bad Wolf x Fumè smells very funky, stinky feet and some sort of fumey aerosol smell.

BBW x Fumè

GG4RIL x Fumè getting her fade on.

TK x Fumè

All 3 of these plants are showing seeds, i let GG4RIL daddy’s pollen blow around the whole room and into the tents for a few hours one day, hoping to get spotty seeds in the other tents. Success. The other flower tent has beans as well, just a few on every plant. Haha im losing it I think. Lol

But either way, should make for some cool plants maybe.

Also, TKBX1 at almost 9 weeks

24 Likes

Very nice! I get that underlying sweet smell in some of the TriForce(TK x Kryptonite) I made too so it’s something she’s passing along ^^

6 Likes

Awesome! Good to hear! We may have to seed swap at some point!!!

4 Likes