Delta-9-THC vs 11-Hydroxy-THC

@Rogue idk if you’ve ever tried delta 11 thc in a vape format or dab format, but apparently it exists now. :flushed:

I have to do more research into how they make it in concentrated form, but in my personal experience my high tolerance was ignored and I got an edible quality high for about 4 hours off 1 puff. Peak lasted an hour too. Though the vape I took a picture of isn’t pure delta 11. It’s a mix of thcb, delta 11 thc, thch, and delta 8 thc. In that order of concentration. It was mixed with a pineapple tasting terpene profile. I can’t remember the strain name they took it from atm.

2 Likes

Frankenvapes.

Delta 9 or 11 hydroxy? Which is it?

1 Like

11 hydroxy. No lie it straight up felt like an edible when vaped.

I guess they found a way to synthesize it, doing what the liver normally does.
Which brings me to ponder… why pay for something your liver does for free? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

All this effort to make extracts and concentrates, to then mix them back together… while it was all already together in the first place. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Honestly convenience really. I’ve been able to try all kinds of different cannabinoids to better understand whats actually happening to my body when I smoke and what’s responsible for each feeling.

2 Likes

After reading this tweet, I picture a bunch of miniature Joe Rogan’s popping out and offering me edibles while chanting ELEVEN HYDROXY METABOLITE.

4 Likes

Now I’m thinking it’s probably better to adjust the dosage to be in line with the decarb time.
So the dosage of the 1hr11mins batch should be half of the dosage of the 2hr22mins batch.

It makes sense numerologically.
And it’s a little more soothing this way.

So 1/4th of a teaspoon and 1/2 of a teaspoon.