Dequilo's 2021 grow some indoor fun:) closed 3/32021

Damn I’m gonna have to sign up to follow ya bro

4 Likes

I checked out the website. A mod has to approve every message posted. So doesn’t seem like my thing. I hate censorship.

7 Likes

Is it all posts or just new user posts? I noticed the same thing but not sure if its just because I just signed up.

2 Likes

Not sure. That stuff realy irks me though. Hate censorship.

3 Likes

I think its only temporary

2 Likes

just the first post of new members and they lifted that :slight_smile:

it is to stop spammers

4 Likes

they never censor anything there :slight_smile:

but you have to remember it that case the sharks may :wink:

2 Likes

shit like that irks me also :frowning: so I do feel you on this

be safe and be free

Dequilo

3 Likes

Shark infested waters :shark: :scream:

2 Likes

Oh okay I wasn’t sure. Jumped into your thread to say hi and it said it had to be approved by a moderator before my post was visible.

2 Likes

It did that for my first 2 posts. Took quite awhile for approval too. lol

2 Likes

I believe they are wavy that :slight_smile: I told them I had guest coming to watch :wink:

@Floyd if not provided harmless :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats a relief :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You will be missed buddy , I’d come over there but I’m almost to busy to keep up with everything here. Best if growing to you and hope the pheno hunting goes well.

3 Likes

I know this is an old post, hope you don’t mind my comment @dequilo

@Shadey I lost an African Grey the same way. Growing up we had one male and one female that used to breed. We only kept one of the offspring and if I remember correctly it was usually out of a cage and spent it’s time on a perch mostly. It managed to fly out the door once and that was the last we saw of it. Years later i found out that it landed by someone down the block but flew away from them as well, that’s what i was told anyway… the female died back then as well, but from laying it’s last batch of eggs or something like that (i don’t know any of the correct terminology). The male lived a hell of a lot longer but ended up dying a few years back. Smart birds. I thought of getting another one but they just live too long, i don’t know where i’ll be in 30 years and wouldn’t want to abandon it.

2 Likes

Parrots are gregarious birds they like company and mental stimulation, and get bored easily. If you have a pair that’s probably the best way to keep them from developing psychological problems where they start pulling out feathers.

The female you had was probably eggbound which can be fatal.

6 Likes

how’s things dequilo?

6 Likes

Come back to us D. We miss you!

3 Likes

this thread is closed.