Desk CO2 Meter

I found what I think is a good price on a CO2 meter with optional temp/humidity on Tindie, don’t do CO2 myself.

3 Likes

I have one from Inkbird that works great and is a bit cheaper.

6 Likes

Looks like inkbird also has a WiFi one for those that like to check their stuff without having to physically check their stuff. Also cheaper than that first one @avr1

2 Likes

Thanks folks for the links.
But, like I said I have zero need in the tool, I posted it for those who prefer Ukranian craftsmanship over Chinese craftmanship.
Inkbird is a Chinese company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.

One would think I would learn to stop attempting to post helpful or unhelpful content

5 Likes

Nothing unhelpful about your post bud, I was just pointing out the one I use. I am sure some will find it helpful :v:

3 Likes

Cool website, stuff like this doesn’t get enough publicity :+1:

1 Like

that alone is enough of a reason for me to purchase this one over any others, despite the price. keep doing things like that and try not to take it to personally. it’s just internet banter. too hard to detect subtle cues to properly determine intent to worry about the small shit, and all of it is small shit for those who don’t know yet.

anyone have one made in the us for those of us who prefer to NOT support a global economy when possible? inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like