Recommendations on a wireless co2 meter?

Looking to be able to remotely monitor the co2, temp, and humidity levels in my flower room. Mostly interested in remotely monitoring co2 before anything else. Ideally I’d like a setup that has a sensor that hangs in the grow room, and transmits the data over wifi to an LCD screen I can set next to my computer or something. Phone connectivity would be cool, but not a requirement. Thanks!

1 Like

The one I have/use is called aranet4. Not the cheapest, but when I did my research there are 2 different kinds of co2 meters and you want the one that uses NDIR. It’s bluetooth…

1 Like

Sounds like you want a Pulse Pro. You get all that plus a PAR meter. I have one, I highly recommend it.

1 Like

Right on. I was just looking at that one on Amazon. What do you think about this one? Inkbird with NDIR for $75? No remote-LCD screen, but going to the phone is probably just as good

This is my co2 controller

1 Like

I wish I could afford one right now, or I’d be on it!

1 Like

Does your controller right now not read co2?! If it does a cheap way to read it would be a wifi camera(20$). I use one for my bluelab guardian when out of town, or too lazy to walk into the other room. Haha

They also have the cheaper pulse one which does co2 readings. I got a cheaper co2 from inkbird but ive never seen it move from 400 without blowing air at it. Like it just stays at 400 all the time and I don’t think it actually works lol. I’ve really been eyeing that pulse pro tho great tool!

3 Likes

Maybe it just stays within range? Have you tested it in different areas or houses?

2 Likes

I have and it fluctuates but always lands at 400. It will scream if you blow air at it but other than that I hardly notice any changes when it gets moved around in thr house

I built some Bluetooth co2 sensors a couple years back for a commercial mushroom grower that was just starting out. (Mushrooms exhale co2 like humans, and will choke themselves out quickly so it must be monitored)
The devices always hovered around 400 ppm indoors but in the mushroom grow rooms it skyrocketed.

I think home indoor air does usually sit at about 400. But also, I think most sensors are also not super accurate at the bottom end of the scale…

Outta likes @firehead but great info! My wife worked at a mushroom farm for about a year sometime ago but the manual labor was just too much. I don’t run co2 it’s just something I was curious what my numbers were and it’s never moved from 400 in my tent