Diamonds Anyone Like Diamonds

Hello Everyone

I wanted to make this thread for people like me old school 60 yr old who was gifted today by a close friends oldest daughter who makes edibles and gifted me 2 of these diamonds wax but it is more to me to describe as soft little tapioca beads but very small aka diamond size and I put some on the trop of my bowl packed with SSH and fuck me this stuff is making me feel like my face is numb lol good stuff…
She told me when she gave me the 2 containers to use small dabs because it was pure THC :roll_eyes:

Anyone else make this stuff from your plants and add your personal opinions about Diamonds?

14 Likes

You can get these thc diamonds in crystal form too. Some come in terp sauce. Some just clear crystal or yellow… they are really almost or are pure thc. I had a friend in the industry that made these and it took some extreme temps and vacuum ovens. Also something like a really efficient closed loop system too get to that point. And boy are you right these things knock your socks off, I’ve only dabbed them. Never put them as a topper on a bowl. That was mighty nice of her to give you them.

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Yeah it takes a expensive systems and machines to make that kind of quality concentrate stuff is great though I have a friend that works in a lab and makes diamonds and shatter and live resin it’s a neat art

5 Likes

My hats off to you my friend! I just smoke flower. Last I dabbed… I ended up asleep at a house party under a Christmas tree. :laughing: I’ll stick to joints, bongs, or some good clean fun with my vaporizer!

5 Likes

Our families were raised in the same street for years and he came by to help me shovel sweep throw away the 50 bags in my Amazon box they took them but the filled 46 bags just ripped with a knife and plants gone, even the shears gone so after he went home he sent his daughter with these 2 containers and she old me she supplies 3 dispensaries with these jells and they sell that amount for $90 , I almost pissed myself , wow for that small amount of stuff lol

2 Likes

Stuff is like gold man. My buddies all want me to get into it. I’m like I’m already giving you guys free flower damn it…

4 Likes

I don’t make it myself, but I have dabbed lots of it.
I really like it. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

I used to smoke diamonds daily with all of my other extracts, shatter, FSE, rosin, hash rosin . But it was like nothing got me high anymore. My tolerance was absolutely ridiculous. I’ve since went back to almost strictly flower and hash with some rosin here and there. Now I can also give better reviews of my personal flowers as well, win win. My buddy makes these and is always hunting diamond mineable flowers whatever that means, he’s constantly inspecting my flower. They are definitely cool, with some terp sauce down right delicious

4 Likes

L to the ove Diamonds!

D1 - .PNG

5 Likes