WTF are these white buds being sold?

WTF is this shit being sold on the street. This was a free sample. Yall thnk its covered in like cbd or thca isolate ?
Powdered sugar ?
I passed on the option to smoke it but it smelled great.

11 Likes

There’s like thca diamonds or something like that. Maybe thats it? Because that’s insane. What did they call it?

2 Likes

It looks like it just got back from the arctic circle.

6 Likes
1 Like

Yeah dude called it diamonds. But i have had real THC diamonds and this is not that. This was a free sample from a long time weed dealer
what kinda isolate is so inexpensive they can just shake and bake nugs and give em out for smaples?

2 Likes

I’d scope it… see if it’s lollipops or something coating the bud.

Blue tint on left side, reflection from the blue on lid?

1 Like

I dont have it to scope, i did tell my buddy to lmk if it melts or burns. Its pure white any blue if from my bad photograph.

Up here in Ny they call those snowballs.They’re going around the dispensary up here.Its probably covered in THCA isolate

3 Likes

Wtf?! It looks like salt encrusted branzino?!

That ain’t right

18 Likes

Yeah, snow caps or something? It’s just a moonrock right?

Pretty sure it’s supposed to be the same thing except it’s dusted in crushed diamonds (thca) as opposed to thc isolate.

2 Likes

Could be laced with fentanyl for all we know… no thanks…

18 Likes

Buds get airbrushed with distillate and crusted with the powder.

I wouldn’t fuck with it unless you were in the room when they made it, lol

13 Likes

I bought these in a dispensary before they had traditional moon rocks then these made the same way cept with pure thca crystals instead of kief they were called space balls when I got em :joy:

3 Likes

5 grams 15$ -1$/g for 500
Maybe dis shit or possibly real thca cut with this or powedered sugar
or… fentanl

3 Likes

For those of use who don’t venture much in that world, just wtf is going on with these coatings? Are they super powerful and if so, why not just do dabs?

2 Likes

Potent? probably? Seems like a matrketing scheme. All of these hemp derived isolates are around because well hemp. Or actucal delta9 cause farmers dont know hoe to sell their bud. oir grow Gaade A.
Roll your B quality bud in that glitter…
Basic betty nom nom nom
but dont it look so gud

1 Like

You should see if it rinses off

2 Likes

Did not turn you into a zombie so, it’s not fentanyl … :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t mess with that personally, either.
For what it’s worth, I knew a kid back in the day that used to up-sell mids by coating them in corn starch. :man_shrugging: People do weird sh!t.
Anything worthwhile that could be coating it would have to be sourced sketchy to make sense financially, eh?
Weird find.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

It would cost a lot to coat nugs in thca diamonds or powdery thca to the point that you would lose money selling those. My guess would be it’s some kind of hemp derived concentrate (if it’s actually concentrate at all). Most hemp producers have more than they can sell so that would make sense. Weed in the streets could be anything these days. Glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore that nug looks hella suspect

3 Likes