Dinafem Seeds

Thanks for the heads up. I’d seen the FDM ST #4 before but never made the connection between them. Maybe one day I’ll have the money for it.

1 Like

Hit up the Seed Trading thread. Someone here on OG will have Sweet Tooth 4 seeds to trade.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. He usually packs everything everything very well. And I’ve never had any issues paying PayPal with Tropical seeds myself. The company is definitely legit but it’s impossible to get it right 100% of the time.

2 Likes

I might do that eventually, but im pretty restricted in space and time and need to get through the seeds I already have. I also have to focus on fems just to try to get some smoke to last awhile. Recently found out that this is pretty much my last chance at a run this year. Oh the joys of apartment living. Gonna run some peppers in the off time and see if I can fix my system.

2 Likes

I have purple Moby dick too

1 Like

I have grown Dinafems’ Moby Dick ( can’t recall if it was auto or photo - ’ but it was excellent. :ok_hand:.

This seed brand is about a couple of decades old.
I would recommend their Moby Dick Auto & i will probably try something from them again soon.

Happy growing, peeps’ ,

Gaz.
:facepunch:

1 Like

I feel the same way @SonsOfAvery, I got to try some wonderful extracts from a cut of the Purple Orange and have been scouring ever since.

2 Likes

I made a cross of Purple Orange oth Bodhi’s SoulMate, but lost those seeds end of last year along with a pack of the PO. I was planning on making some S1s of them too.

I’m doing an ‘In Search Of’ post on the seed trading thread later on.
Someone has to have It!

:v:

1 Like