Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Had to get a third one at this price, I love these stupid little things. They’re like the perfect light for me since they cover a 2x2 neatly and evenly for flower or a 3x3 for veg. I’m just gonna keep buying these at $70-80 since I can’t find a better option for such a full featured light at $0.60/watt or less.

$30 clickable coupon right now at Amazon
Combines with DRMJCOCOPRO code from Coco for Cannabis (that site rules)

-150w at the wall

-lenses for more even PAR distribution, something HLG was going to implement with their original quantum boards but ditched due to costs (the individual lenses are cheap and common but the labor to put them on the boards sucks, Viparspectra clearly found a supplier who could make a one piece lens panel, which also protects the diodes well from bumps and sprays)

-5-25-50-75-100% dimming/chainable dimming (cord included)

-light weight and good clean design, comes with good rope ratchets, exceptional factory packaging (seriously probably the best I’ve seen from China, a perfect styrofoam cooler design without a millimeter of wiggle room and plastic corner clips on the light itself over the bag it’s in)

-my plants seem happy and the two I have are running just fine so far, if I keep on and get a fourth eventually I would have a nice modular system for a 4x4 @ 600w max, four dimmer zones, for around $320-350 all in

11 Likes