Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

@Dirt_Wizard those IcyGrape look amazing. Wow.

Nice score @Kronnkk
I bet those Goji are fire. I always regretted not buying those new when they were out… but I had little ones & didn’t make great money back then so I couldn’t own em all. I’m hoping these Dazzleberry I recently scored are gonna lean to that Goji Razz. I picked up a few of the Goji f2s… not many but a few… so I’ll get to try it eventually.

7 Likes

@Kronnkk
Congrats fella!
Some fire coming up!

4 Likes

Congrats @Kronnkk ! May your future be dank!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Kronnkk !! Thanks for the giveaway @Dirt_Wizard! I signed up, then pulled my name from the wiki out of guilt. I’m trying to refrain from signing up for seeds.

6 Likes

These farm boys and girls in Maine have all the nicest toys! This is exactly the sprayer I’ve been looking for, and at the right price. And these scissors I’m gonna need too for trimming:

https://www.fedcoseeds.com/ogs/hydroponic-shears-9028

7 Likes

Are you planning on using the sprayer for IPM or watering? Love the retractable wand! Still haven’t pulled the trigger on a fogger yet, mostly b/c they are expensive.

4 Likes

IPM, I use hand sprayer bottles right now, either cheapies or Zep Professionals, and then I have one of these which is great and I definitely recommend but I want the wand to reach in the tent and spray the back plants better especially the undersides of lower leaves where buggies and fungus like to grow. Still, these will always be workhorses for IPM and cleaning etc:

7 Likes

Dude I use basically a version of this without the retractable nozzle, it’s THE BEST small sprayer I’ve found to date, you’ll love it

4 Likes

I’m gonna get it, I deserve a new sprayer goddammit!

Fed the girls a little snack tonight to keep things fattening up, I don’t usually feed sugar anymore in flower though I had good results with it previously using molasses waterings, I still brew compost and nutrient teas with cane sugars of some form, but since it’s an occasional thing now, they get the good stuff:

Tree blood for the Tree Gods

15 Likes

Solstrips 4/20 code just dropped for OGers, check out the Solstix Rax kits for a great 18x36” or 18x48” option with your choice of strip type and density, and room to overclock with bigger drivers if you wanted to crank it up for max output in flower, B designs on the (correct) theory I’ve heard him state of “push drivers hard and emitters gently for max umol/j and lifespan” but the X3 strips are also rated to 80+ watts with their thick PCB cores if you’re a power junkie, and have universal dual-channel control for spectrum. Support your OG OG light maker!

5 Likes

If ya need a light for a 4x4 I’d be looking at growlightscience. Can’t beat it for the money. 640w for $420 with a 5yr warranty.

7 Likes

And the price is 420. :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

No holds barred there! Happy microbes in that soil, jeez, I’d be happy in there if that’s what you fed me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Why do I really want chicken and waffles for lunch now?

6 Likes

Just checked their site and everything is out of stock :confused:

3 Likes

Aw my bad, they were just in stock when I checked a week or two ago. Hopefully back soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yeah, they look to be hey good for the price!

2 Likes

Thankfully it’s a lot cheaper here than most places, that half gallon was $35 or $40 at the sugar house. I only buy honey and syrup straight from the producer whether it’s at a farmers market or at their sugar house, it’s so much cheaper and I also enjoy the distinct flavor (terroir even) you get from a single-origin product that hasn’t been blended to hell.

10 Likes

Say what? I was at the grocery store the other day and it was like $20 for a pint. Thats worth the drive up the coast in my mind.

7 Likes

@Indicana_Jones I’m with ya! We can’t lose! Maybe a little import/export biz?

9 Likes

It’s all fun and games until a rogue auto mechanic starts throwing golf clubs at your hijacked postal truck :joy:

6 Likes