Dirtron Plays With Dirt & Chats With Friends!

Thank you and your welcome, the next sketch will have circuit s that lead to cannabis leafs and seeds, the eye’s will be MH blue, HPS orange and multipoint led lights. Ink it all and then run it thru photoshop for coloring, shades and final release.

6 Likes

@Guitarzan
Maybe 2 weeks ago in the FSFC5 thread you posted links to some breeding PDF’s…

I had them bookmarked, with the intention of downloading them to my collection of PDFs.
Unfortunately each time the bookmark alarm will go off I was not at my computer.

Would you be willing to re-post them, here in this thread, so that I am able to find them in perpetuity!

@DougDawson, if I remember correctly you had some awesome PDFs too…

Thanks Guys,
Dirtron

1 Like

Hey bud, so I have a ton of them on my Google drive but am not just willing to make it a public library by posting a link. I am happy to share them with you if you like, send me a PM and I will give you access to download what you want.

1 Like

That’s very kind Doug. I will shoot you a PM sometime this evening when I am home and able to take advantage.

1 Like

Here’s mine. Breeding

I hope you find something useful in there. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Again it has been too long since I did an update.

First a couple shout outs:
I wanna thank @EpiKatz for the Sour Diesel and Durban Poison. Way to pop into the Beans&BBQ and drop some bomb seeds!

Thanks to @Pawsfodocaws for the 2ed mix-up pack. As I said I will give to someone IRL. Did the flip I sent make it?

Thanks to @cannabliss. You know how psyched I am to pop these Auto Care Bears! I hope yours provide abundant yields!

Thanks to @MrRevolution for your gummy creation. Here’s my GrowLog. Nuff said! :pray:

Thanks to @Azure for the unique beans! I like using tiny pots, so I am excited to explore these!

and finally @Sebring. Scored another pack, SoulTrainF2, from you! It’s crazy, they show up like 2 days later! Killer Service!!! Check out the Bubblegumball5K thread if you see this. Some seeds popping that passed through your hands at one point. maybe you can shed some light on their history…This Post

If I missed anyone Thank you too! Getting mail is fun!

SO lots has happened with the plants since last update…

If you have been following along you know I was dealing with both fungus gnats and whiteflies in my grow cab right at the end of my flowering, I decided to pull the plug and harvest everything, except the one Forbidden Jelly clone that I hit with PPPPollen.
Here are some of them as I cut them…

Slyme Cookies (II)…

Another, bigger, Slyme Cookies (II) clone…

and after a quick manicure…

Next are 6 of the 8 Super-1 gal square pot clones of Slyme Cookies (I), Forbidden Jelly, and Platinum Dosidos…

All in all this grow was OK. I definitely produced enough flower to keep myself stocked. Plus, I still have plenty from previous harvests, and most of the bubble hash…
That being said I do hope my next flower run doesn’t run into the same bug issues in late flower. I will need to up my IMP game.
I will also either grow from seed and veg longer, or let the clones veg a bit longer, as I failed to “fill” the cab this time around…

!!!AND THAT’S A WRAP ON THIS COHORT/GROW!!!

Here is a pic of the next cohort from 7 days ago. Pictured are the 3 Freakshow from @PetalPowerseed, and the following autos: CinderEvil from @Mr.Sparkle, Spotted Lime F2 from @JBow918, Tycho Monolith from @anon4675195, and Sour 60 from @cannabliss. I am part-way through up potting all these to 1gal Super-1 square pots…

And a more recent pic of Mark’s “60-day Blueberry Auto” in an outdoor garden plot. I have been plucking a steady stream of fully ripe seeds splitting and bursting out of their dried up calyx’s along the lower branches and main stem. These must have been the very first pistils to show. All in all I expect a pretty good, but not stellar, bean harvest from these plants…

Which brings me up to today…
Here is a shot of the “Nursery” which has now become more of a “Love Nest”…
3 of 5 Spotted Lime F2’s from @JBow918 were male, here they are, on the left, dropping pollen on one of the 2 Spotted Lime F2 females, along with 2 CinderEvil’s from @Mr.Sparkle.
Why 2 you ask?.. Well in my attempt at “flopping” the 1 CinderEvil I had selected to receive pollen I ended up snapping and “topping” her :cry:. Not knowing how she would respond I decided to pull a 2ed from the “Bud Run”. but after seeing how well she rebounded it seems my decision may have been a hasty one. Oh well.
There are also some males that have shown from both the “Sour 60” from @cannabliss, and the Tycho Monoith from @anon4675195. I have not yet decided on their fate, so for now they are here, in limbo, and I am delaying their pollen drop through topping and pruning flowers away…
You can also see 2 freshly popped Forum Stompers Auto Fems from @Sebring, and 1 White Widow Auto Fem from the @DougDawson himself!.. These should hopefully fill in the gaps in the “Bud Run”.

Finally after harvesting everything in the cab I gave it a super thorough cleaning. Then sprayed and wiped it down with a bleach solution. Finally I topped it off the next day with a thorough spraying of all surfaces with a VERY concentrated combo of Fame, Smite, and cedar oil. Now it is home to the auto “Bud Run”. This includes:
3 presumed females of Tycho Monolith Auto from @anon4675195 (left rear)
3 presumed females of Sour-60 Auto from @cannabliss (left front)
3 unsexed Freakshow from @PetalPowerseed (center rear)
3 CinderEvil AutoFems from @Mr.Sparkle (center middle, and center front right)
1 Female Spotted Lime F2 Auto from @JBow918 (center front left)
7 very beat up but adequately seeded females of Cotton Candy Kush Auto x Knights Templar Kush (photo) F1’s (right)…
These just came back from a friend who kept them simmering for me, so despite the rough look, I am thankful for his effort and glad enough seed was made that in the next generation I should be able to find both full auto males, and females, to finish this first photo to auto project off…

and to finish this update off I just dropped all 7 of my “Red Dragon x Aloha OG” tester beans from @PetalPowerseed into water. These will start their veg alongside the BubbleGumBall5k seedlings, but will follow/replace the “60-day Auto Blueberry” in that outdoor garden plot… Thanks again Petal! As promised I fit them in!!! :100:

Thank You All For Tuning In
:peace_symbol: & :heart:
-Dirtron

19 Likes

Ya I got it :+1:

1 Like

Here’s an update just for you @PetalPowerseed

After only 8 hours soaking 3/7 have split their shells, had root tip sticking out, and have been planted!

7 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

@PetalPowerseed
As of this morning all 7 seeds showed viability and were planted!

7 Likes

Way to go Dirtron! Love it when thing go so smoothly.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

So a quick update…

First a big thank you to @OleReynard and @G-paS for the 88g13hp x Blood Orange! These are my first seeds from OleReynard, but his reputation precedes him. G-pas, on the other hand, I have interacted with and is one of the kindest and one of my most favorite OG’s!!!

Thank you to @smokenhike for a pack of the super fire Orange Gogi f2. I have heard only great things about this strain! Also, what is the design in your avatar? We have a pillow with the same pattern printed all over it…

Finally a big thank you to the one and only @Mr.Sparkle! The GRCD made it safe and sound! I love your printed seed washers! I am gonna use one of these GRCD and one Cinderevil for the solo cup comp!

So I was finally able to make a decent pollen collection. This was from the 3 spotted lime f2’s from @JBow918. They are also naturally pollinating those 2 CinderEvils and a Spotted lime girl in the “love nest”.

This pile of pollen is about the size of a gram of blow…

And here they are in the love nest. The females were moved to the back row while the males were out having their pollen collected. There are also a Tycho Monolith and 3 Sour-60 males that I keep pinching back. I will probably set the 3 Sour males outside with a Sour girl so the males are not wasted.

I do think I am gonna cull the Tycho Male, which is the biggest of the males on the right. I have enough beans of this left to do an open pollination expansion if I want to down the line. Too many irons in the fire otherwise. And I do need some flower to smoke…

The plants in the cab are zooming along. The 3 Cinderevil are stretching nicely and starting to put on some flower!
The 1 Spotted Line f2 that is being run for bud is also starting to flower!

I am very happy with how both the Tycho Monolith from @anon4675195 and the Sour-60 girls from @cannabliss are growing. Finally starting to take off. My understanding is the Tycho Monolith were all bread outside or in greenhouses, and I can tell already that they’re going to be bigger plants than the rest.

The 3 Freakshow from @PetalPowerseed are looking very yellow. I think the color of the HPS bulb and their position in the cab lead me to miss how hungry they were. Thankfully they are starting to green up from a feeding last night.

I just bumped them up into approx 3 gallon pots. They are technically 10” azalea pots. Because of the larger pots they cannot go back into the cab, so here they are under a eucalyptus tree to harden off to outdoor conditions. Eventually they will go to either my outdoor spot, or one of my remote outdoor gardens…

Here is a shot of the 60-Day Blueberry Auto from Mark. In one of my remote outdoor gardens. These are wrapping up here pretty soon, and I have already collected a bunch of the early seeds. The big girl is taller than me, so > 6 foot tall including the pot. The 2ed tallest girl is almost that tall too. However the runt female is only like 12-18” tall. I am pooling all the seeds from the various females EXCEPT the runt, hers are being kept separate. Maybe someday it will be useful if trying to breed a real small and fast auto for SOG grows…

Finally I made my pots for the solo cup challenge. I am going with 2 (or maybe 3, I have one more cup still) that I melted a good number of holes into. Gonna try sub-irrigating them. I am leaning towards popping another CinderEvil and a GRCD from @Mr.Sparkle. The 3ed, if I do three, will either be a CareBear from @cannabliss or a Forum Stomper from @Sebring. I have not decided if I will aerate the nutrient solution with an air pump/stone or if I will instead try adding H2O2 but no aeration to keep O2 levels high…

Thanks as always for tuning in!

:peace_symbol:
Dirtron

10 Likes

I love all of this stuff that you’ve got going on, very prolific. Glad to hear that the Orange Gojis made it, hope you enjoy. They pack a punch!

My avatar is the leaf of a Ginkgo tree, which is a very interesting tree imo. Tamarack is another good one.

1 Like

That’s what I thought it was but I was not 100%. Here is our (breast feeding) pillow with that same pattern…

3 Likes

Looking good bud I am thinking about doing a tiny dwc for the solocup contest anyway looking great lots of projects I love it I have so much work to catch up on lol have a great day

keyop, bring up project @Dirtron images 002-003 for transmission

See you Friday :sunglasses: with the final.

11 Likes

This is amazing. Thank you sooo much!!
The circuitry in the background is awesome!

Receiver dish damaged. Dopeness sensing circuit overload! Maintenance schedule priority

5 Likes

You did read the roots have to stay in the cup for this one :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

That’s really awesome man! Your good!!!

1 Like

Ginkos are planted all over KCMO. some city planner really liked them.

4 Likes