Dirtron Plays With Dirt & Chats With Friends!

you sure thats not parsley ??? :smiley: like back in the day when u go buy a gram only to open and see oregano haha some mighty freaky freaks u got there lol

4 Likes

those look crazy. the mutations are already showing. thats good :slightly_smiling_face:

Right on my friend looks awesome. Ill post my setup so far and start a diary soon too.

1 Like

Glad you made it onto the site, set up your account, and found the thread @Grimmgrowsganja84. This place and community are awesome! Super positive, friendly, and generous.

GrimmGrowsGanja84 may be new here, but I can vouch for him IRL.

On another note. Lots of mail, I will try and do shoutouts later tonight…

4 Likes

Yes, when mail comes in, you know it’s a good day. Round here that’s almost everyday lol

3 Likes

Thats for sure its all good in this medicinal candy land.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks and i will post my grow very soon.

1 Like

Its the start of a 4-day weekend for me! So that means it is MEGA UPDATE TIME!!!

As always I am going to start out with some thank you shout outs to the generous folks here at OG…

@anon93244739 Thank you for the flips of Freakshow x Stealth Fighter. As I said I plan to use them if/when I need to re-introduce some genetic variation to the Freakshow I am playing with. Having not bred any of these I am not 100% sure, but since these are all Ff for the mutant leaves, crossing this back to Freakshow (ff) should result in 50% of the resulting progeny having the mutation. Much easier than needing to run an extra generation to then only get 25% mutants. Thank You!

@Kcity87 The Lavender Frosting arrived safely, along with the accidental 2ed pack of Henchman F1’s. I am gonna pass them along to someone IRL who doesn’t have the access to seeds (Short of spending big $$$ at a seedbank) that OG provides!

@DougDawson aka Mr OGenerous himself, The Apollo Ape and AutoMaria2 x Royal Creamatic’s landed! Not running either immediately, as my lineup card is already turned in to the umps, but soon! As far as you know is the AutoMaria2 x Royal Creamatic an AutoFem or AutoMF (regular)?

@JohnnySeed Thank You for the STS stuff! My first go at reversing stuff failed as documented here, so hopefully before the fall I can successfully reverse and save some of the strains, from fem seed, I currently have re-vegging. Also gonna help me keep some of the fem-only auto’s out there. Also, I am following along with your First Autos thread :eyes:.

@catapult Thank You for the :fire: :fire: :fire: I have never run any Bodhi gear but their rep proceeds them… Now I can! The other half of each cross are no slouches either! Also my 1st time getting 3 different flips in one piece of mail! Super generous of you! :pray: :pray: :pray:

@Oldjoints Thank you for the Raspberry Cough. This is a coveted strain and I will be forwarding half of them to another fellow OG’er. Also, thanks for reaching out, not once but twice, to help me ID these when they showed up! :mushroom: +1Karma.

@anon4675195 Your Tycho Monolith have landed on Mars, condition Green, Over.
But seriously your really hooked it up! lots of seeds! I got 5 of these soaking for the current Autos only run. They got the last slot! Also every time I think of this I mentally misname it Tycho Brahe… Tycho Brahe - Wikipedia . Which i guess kinda makes sense!

On to my garden goings on…

The girls in the flower cab are doing pretty good and getting pretty close to harvest…
Unfortunately I took this pic just before the Forbidden Jelly clone that got hit with @DougDawson 's PPPPollen went back into its slot. I will try and get a pic of that one for you tonight…

My Cotton Candy Kush Auto x Knights Templar Kush breeding project is moving along, not smoothly but moving along. The males started popping pollen, so I pulled them out of the flower cab. Then I grouped them into groups of 4, with 1 male and 3 females per group, and “up potted” them into “super one” 1gal squares. Basically I filled the 1 gal’s 2/3 with soil then placed 4 of the bottomless tree pots onto this base, so that the roots can grow into this new soil. Most of them already had roots hanging out the bottom from sitting atop the soil of larger pots in the flower cab…
Then I had to move them outside, which was fine for a few days, until we were hit with this heat wave. We had 5 days in a row at 115 degrees, and even in the shade they are looking very much the worse for the wear.
Thankfully I am taking these to a friend who has a small space open and can run them for the next 2-4 weeks, indoors, consistent 12/12. Should do them wonders. Then when they come back I will cull the males and put back into the cab to finish. Thankfully I have already seen evidence of some pollination before they cooked… we will see…

On a happier note my Blueberry auto’s from Mark, which have been outside under 50% shade cloth for a few weeks already, are thriving. Where I am day length is currently 15h10m day and 8h50m night. So I can’t shed any light on if these are full auto or not, but at 15/9 they are flowering…The females are doing their stretch and males are just opening their first flowers.
Out of the 8 I kept 2 are males (back left and back right), and 6 are females, one of which is seriously dwarfed compared to her siblings (front left). I am gonna leave the males for another week or two, so I should end up with plenty of seeds of this strain…

Finally a shot of my Forbidden Jelly mum, that accidentally budded outside, was mostly harvested, re-vegged with the remaining pistils hit with @DougDawson 's PPPPollen. I don’t know if the seeds will ripen, if it will re-veg, if I will be able to take clones off her later in the summer, all of the above, or none of the above. But something will happen…

The 3 Freakshow seedlings courtesy of @anon71563794 's seeds are starting to slowly accelerate in growth. Here they are today…

Finally I have my lineup for my next, all auto run, all figured out I am/will be running:
5x CinderEvil AutoFem from @Mr.Sparkle
5x Spotted Lime f2 AutoMF from @JBow918
5x Tycho Monolith AutoMF from @anon4675195
7x Sour 60 AutoMF from @cannabliss

4/5 of the CinderEvil and 5/5 of the Spotted Lime F2’s are already above ground, the Tycho Monolith are soaking and the Tangie/Lime are in the mail…

That is all for now, thanks for tuning in!

Stay High and Stay Safe,
:peace_symbol: Dirtron :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Looking great!! I’m stoked to watch

Nice bud. Yes they are Auto fems and made by @Chronickyle , should be great.

1 Like

They are auto fems. Made using colloidal silver

4 Likes

Thanks to you and @DougDawson for both getting back so quick. I can’t wait to run them. Next auto run for sure. Hopefully with a few :ghost: :rose: for neighbors :wink: (if I am :four_leaf_clover:) and more of my favorites from this go:…

6 Likes

So last night, after lights on, I was looking at my girls and I noticed these little seeds forming on the Forbidden Jelly that got hit with PPPPollen courtesy of @DougDawson.
Doug, are these the first confirmed pregnancies (outside of your accidental wedding cake) using your pollen? Granddad!

Well $h!t they don’t show as nice in the photo as IRL.

9 Likes

That’s awesome bud. There are actually many confirmed pregnancies thus far but the more the merrier. Congrats.

5 Likes

How do you keep those flamingos from eating your plants?

1 Like

Better pics @DougDawson

14 Likes

So a mid-week update…

Thank You @anon71563794 for both the beans, enough to do a proper hunt and keep an emergency stash, and an Awesome PPSC Magnet! More freak pics coming this weekend…

Thank you to @Sebring, a generous portion of the Forum Cookies F2 Auto landed. A non-OG friend who I gave a tip to got his as well, he is psyched!!! Got your website bookmarked for the future!

Thank you to @Herbie for some :fire: and :ice_cube: Snow Lotus x SSDD F3’s. Did you run either the F1 or F2? If so any particular winner to keep an eye out for?

Thank you @Bullskinner for the Sour Blutooth F2’s. My first bit of BOG’s genetics. I will keep them dear.

So there has been a small change in my lineup. In place of the @allotment’s Tangie x Spotted Lime’s I will now be running 7x Sour60 Auto from @cannabliss in this cohort. Got them soaking now! The Tangie x Spotted Lime’s will run when they arrive.

My initial impression of the Tycho Monolith seeds @anon4675195 sent me was that they were smallish and maybe not fully ripe. So, I am very glad to report that after an approximately 20h soak 3/5 had already split their shells. So on Wednesday I went ahead and planted them in 4" square pots in my soil mix and as of right now 2/5 have broken ground. Vigorous and viable thus far!

I also dropped 1 extra CinderEvil Auto-fem bean from @Mr.Sparkle so hopefully I will end up with an even 5 of them.

So the sewing of this cohort stretched out over 7-10 days or so. That in addition to natural deviation in ripening times should help stagger my harvest just a bit.

As a reward for staying till the end, here is a random bud-shot from one of the Slyme Cookies (II), it has still got a bit to go but getting some real nice color!

-Dirtron

14 Likes

Hey we met today! Just wanted to say your profile definitely matches your character in-person. Wow! You have an amazing grow, cool pictures, and awesome experience to learn from. I’ll be looking forward to one day posting on this website (my own grow). For now I’ll stick to letting the real enthusiasts conduct ground breaking and revolutionary genetics, like you guys! Hey man, if you can make your cannabis look like that, so can I :slight_smile:

8 Likes

welcome to the forums :wink:

3 Likes

right on bud hope they come out good for you I just got my Forum stomper as well where did I put that sts bottle

2 Likes