Disabled Veterans growers

I was honestly asking. It was not a joke at all. I wouldn’t joke about stuff like that. I wasn’t sure what all the Coast Guard gets involved with.

My Dad’s a Vietnam vet who has PTSD. And my Grandfather was a WWII and Korean War vet. Since I was the first born male I inherited their medals. But I never joined. It looks like my Son is gonna be next to join the Service. I was just curious about the Coast Guard since that’s what he’s thinking. That or the Navy so far.

2 Likes

I got you man OG is the place for seeds, for sure. Hit me up in PM, lmk how many people you’re trying to help out and an address and ill get some seeds out for ya.

3 Likes

Stumbled upon this for the vets. Inside they have a private area, idk if people are linking up to offer their goods at discounted or free prices.

3 Likes

Thanks for your service sir. My brother gets deployed to Somalia in less than a week. He’s in the national guard but he’s infantry.

1 Like

1 Like

Juat an FYI to veterans on this thread that may not have seen this.

2 Likes

Good eye!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I see it’s a old post. Thanks you

I’m a disabled vet. I waited until they wanted me to be on pain pills. I smoked up till a year before I joined. Doc wanted to put me on narcs and that’s where I drew the line. I’ve been smoking for going on 5 years now. I’m about to have 2 surgeries and family members are telling me I have to quit. I really don’t think it matters but just incase, any one here have surgery? Did you have to submit a drug test? They have done blood work already and nothing was said. So I’m interested in seeing if they do or not.

Any vets need a hand with quality genetics dm me.

5 Likes

@corgitron with the the Veterans Giveaway and that offer, you are doing amazing things for us vets. So, a sincere thank you.

4 Likes

100% vet here. I posted earlier and got deleted. Was saying show em if you got em!! Cleaning house today and found this lot, got another somewhere!

7 Likes

I’m still working out the best strain for PTSD/ anxiety. I mostly have nightmares under control, but the first strain I grew was GG. The first time I smoked it, ( early during curing) It amplified the pain in my back. Good head high, no paranoia really, but I felt every pain sharper than usual, which I found pretty odd. Any one had this happen?

1 Like

You need to know… when they say I want to do bloodwork, they are looking for nicotine (they can see if you smoke and how heavy, and narcotics, to see if you are a liar). Then if they give you anything considered a narcotic, aka ambien for nightmares, you are put in a system and they make sure you dont have more doctors or any “flags”. So if they ask you about marijuana, just say yeah, (if you aren’t in a legal state) sometimes you visit family in a legal state and have tried it for your issues because pills seem like a worse options. Who likes making decisions they cant come back from?

They will always ask, do you smoke, do you drink, any drugs, etc, and they already know.

More often than not, it’s to help people because a lot of veterans do have a problem. Weed likely isn’t the one they are looking for, so honesty goes a long way.

4 Likes

Best challenge coin on earth

3 Likes

Glad you enjoy that one. Probably my second favorite lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Veterans explain why you need those beans and how you would use them.

My email…

“Because I have no beans, and I would plant them.”

4 Likes

Im sure that would work for paul. If anyone needs the email addy dont hesitate. DCSE is always helping the community.

3 Likes

Blood smells like iron.

I had PTSD too it’s no joke. Not a vet, but seen enough blood. Glad y’all made this thread and it will help people. Just talking about it helps. Good luck getting on with the PTSD and not thinking about it hopefully.

3 Likes