Disabled Veterans growers

Oh that is cool sorry I am social media challenged, where is that?

1 Like

Tring to throw a little weight around to see if there is any flexibility on rules. Regardless i got you friend.

1 Like

Hi I was backtracking so I could figure out the origins I got a beautiful pack in mail today its People under the stairs, I saw you mentioned in your thread the name of the ā€œfreebieā€ I will go to your most recent thread and tell you the name of the strain, etc. This thread is slow so I will go there, I did thank Chef on Instagram

1 Like

Should have a couple of them there is an unlabeled tube of bog blue kush f2 ko by mean mr mustard. Pack from ohio was blue kush

Just found this sub. Iā€™ve given cannabis to vets of many stripes for everything from pain to migraines to PTSD to not being able to sleep to just enjoying life. I accepted their donations when they could afford it and told them not to sweat it if they couldnā€™t.

Fuck our politicians and the corporatist system that sends so many young people to war for no reason better than profit or power.

To those who served and sacrificed, thank you. I am all too aware of how vets are treated once they muster out so if any of you needs anything, donā€™t hesitate to ask and Iā€™ll do what I can.

5 Likes

I got Ban Ham OG with the unlabeled tube. COPA Genetics. I will go to the room and check the pack from ohio. Thank you so much! The Ban Ham OG is Bodhiā€™s Banana Hammock x ancient of f2

4 Likes

Yeah that was with blue kush f2

1 Like

Does anyone know if thereā€™s anything like The Roberts Creek Congo Cutting in seed form?I was hit in a IRAM attack in Al Amarah back in 2009 to 2010 and I got the back of my head split open and I was out for a bit with a Tbi that causes mood swings that mess with my energy levels.Iā€™m in slow motion all the time and Iā€™m tired all the time no energy.I know that thatā€™s supposed to be a cutting only cultivar but is there anything like that around?I heard that that Roberts creek Congo was special medicine and Iā€™d be willing to try damn near anything to get my energy back in the morning.

2 Likes

That looks like a rare one but from what I can see White Buffalo Seed Collective holds the actual cut of Roberts Creek and has done some breeding with it. The seed cross appears to be sold out but I would really recommend hitting them up via email or on Instagram and just say your story and inquire about it. I think anyone who holds this cut would be proud to share it with you.

2 Likes

Hi Ttystikk, I fully agree, been the same since I got drafted in 67, I learned, I lived. It is a system that uses its young people to feed its power/money hierarchy. Been staying out of the way for years, never hung up my stuff on my office walls. Now quietly retired on large country property close to Marina on huge lake, I feel grateful sometimes sad for all the guys, my friends and buddies who should be here hanging out but came back in bodybags. We just are not supposed to die at 18 in some stupid war in some scumbag place. I look at Pot descriptors and try once in a while to get seeds for something described as Euphoric, or giggly, I remember my first Thai Stick in 1968 It was that way and took me away for a while. So Peace to you and your family

2 Likes

@keene peace to you and yours as well.

I disagree with only one sentiment; Vietnam was and still is a beautiful place with beautiful people; what this country did there was the ugly part.

Iā€™m glad you found your place in the country, Iā€™m still working on mine. I surely do understand not being able to share life with your buddies. The best we can do is to do our best in their honor.

Happy Holidaze @slytofhand you are a raffle ticket holder to win a laptop. I chose you because: You can get this prize into the hands of a veteran Cannabis User who could join OverGrow. If you win I will pay the shipping to you or a person of your choice.

That is awesome of you. I have quite a few guys growing right now.

I have a lot of respect for the 'Nam guys, feel like my deployment was cake comparedā€¦ I spent the 2nd half of my deployment searching houses for booze, cannabis, or anything I could find. We searched 2-3 houses daily and I never found a thing. It was all weapon caches and no booze. One day, a family was talking about hashish and I grabbed my interpreter by the arm and said ā€œWe need to talk to these peopleā€. Turns out that they needed to feed their cattle and ā€œHashishā€ just meant ā€œgrassā€. However, my cousin went to Afghan and got to smoke all the hash that he wanted. My guys were getting busted for steroids and not street drugs, gotta respect that route too lolā€¦

3 Likes

One Love
Thanks for your service.
Same didnā€™t smoke in the army. Before and afterwards.

1 Like

I thought you where a good dude. Donā€™t see you around much anymore you must be on discord