Disabled Veterans growers

Any vets need a hand with quality genetics dm me.

5 Likes

@corgitron with the the Veterans Giveaway and that offer, you are doing amazing things for us vets. So, a sincere thank you.

4 Likes

100% vet here. I posted earlier and got deleted. Was saying show em if you got em!! Cleaning house today and found this lot, got another somewhere!

7 Likes

Iā€™m still working out the best strain for PTSD/ anxiety. I mostly have nightmares under control, but the first strain I grew was GG. The first time I smoked it, ( early during curing) It amplified the pain in my back. Good head high, no paranoia really, but I felt every pain sharper than usual, which I found pretty odd. Any one had this happen?

1 Like

You need to knowā€¦ when they say I want to do bloodwork, they are looking for nicotine (they can see if you smoke and how heavy, and narcotics, to see if you are a liar). Then if they give you anything considered a narcotic, aka ambien for nightmares, you are put in a system and they make sure you dont have more doctors or any ā€œflagsā€. So if they ask you about marijuana, just say yeah, (if you arenā€™t in a legal state) sometimes you visit family in a legal state and have tried it for your issues because pills seem like a worse options. Who likes making decisions they cant come back from?

They will always ask, do you smoke, do you drink, any drugs, etc, and they already know.

More often than not, itā€™s to help people because a lot of veterans do have a problem. Weed likely isnā€™t the one they are looking for, so honesty goes a long way.

4 Likes

Best challenge coin on earth

3 Likes

Glad you enjoy that one. Probably my second favorite lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Veterans explain why you need those beans and how you would use them.

My emailā€¦

ā€œBecause I have no beans, and I would plant them.ā€

4 Likes

Im sure that would work for paul. If anyone needs the email addy dont hesitate. DCSE is always helping the community.

3 Likes

Blood smells like iron.

I had PTSD too itā€™s no joke. Not a vet, but seen enough blood. Glad yā€™all made this thread and it will help people. Just talking about it helps. Good luck getting on with the PTSD and not thinking about it hopefully.

3 Likes

I never got the opportunity to get challenge coins during my 6yrs Navy as a BT3 over 6 83-89. How are they aquired?

2 Likes

Youā€™re coined usually for doing something great, by some one who is a lot more important than you are. Then you have to always carry a coin on you, in the event youā€™re challenged by some one else. One of those coins, Major General Otto flew all the way to where I was tuck away in Afghanistan just to coin me in front of every one after hearing of something I had done (canā€™t share specifics) it was my sleep time, I got so much grief for being likeā€¦. thanks, Iā€™m tired. Luckily he laughed and just said, me too, keep up the excellent work. One is from training a bunch of marine kids some cool things. One is from Director of NSA for some completed missions, etc.

7 Likes

Wow!! And all I did was Boil Water. Thanks For Serving
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

I never got a challenge coin either. However I got to hang with senior enlisted no questions asked. Was also allowed to drink with the chiefs in the chiefā€™s mess.

1 Like

I use the seeds Iā€™m gifted to grow medicine for myself and my family. I live in an outlaw state where what I do on such a small scale could cause big problems. I am currently running two , two site systems (4plants). I acquired a humidity dome and a T5 fluorescent hood. Iā€™m trying to get a somewhat perpetual grow going so we donā€™t have to go to the black market. I canā€™t afford $200 ozs. I do not take pills or injectables. The VA pushed a nice cocktail on me when I was discharged. I learned from friends how to self medicate with cannabis and flushed the drugs. I spread the good word to any veteran that will listen to me. Cannabis is medicine whatever cannabinoid you need THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc. Because I have high cholesterol my diet is pretty clean and I take vitamins daily too. I hardly ever get sick. Didnā€™t have COVID. (I did get vaccinated). My weight is average. Cannabis is a great compliment to my healthier lifestyle as it doesnā€™t negatively impact it like drinking would. Iā€™m also close to 10 years no drinks. When someone gifts me seed, it helps me keep on the path Iā€™m on. Getting quality genetics is key and now a days folks put some pretty high prices on seeds. Are they high lol. I appreciate all donations and I also pass on what I can to veterans that come to me for help. I can help a veteran design their grow space because uncle Sam taught me basic plumbing and electrical from being a Machinery Tech. I also pass on genetics that I have extra. I recently was given the components to make my own STS if I wanna try feming my own seeds. Iā€™m only two grows inā€¦I have found my calling. I love playing in my garden and talking about cannabis. My family sees my happiness in the garden. I want to spread the happiness. When my state goes legal I plan on starting a low cost no cost veteran care team. California has the monthly vet drops and thatā€™s what I aspire to do. I want brothers and sisters to feel safe and happy at no cost because taking the oath should have paid the cost already.

4 Likes

4 Likes

There are still a few slots open. If your a vet ill help walk you through making it happen

3 Likes

Ok if there are genetics to help the pain, I have been searching and trying different strains

Most of the stuff in the instagram Giveaway is pretty potent.