Discreet Seeds Mystery Box Opens!

I decided to post the results of two Discreet Seeds Mystery Boxes and see if theyre worth it

Discreet Seeds is based in UK and has nothing to do with this post. They claim to refresh their boxes on the 25th of the month. The cost is 100 pounds or $135 dollars for the larger box and claims over 200 pounds or $270 of value. Ill use dollars from here on out.

I ordered a photo box on the 25th and an auto box on the 27th. The photo box has arrived.

Aside from the scwhag this is what I was sent

5 - Seedsman - LA Peyote Kush - $36.45
5 - Seedsman - Peyote Forum - $36.45
2 - Ministry Of Cannibis - Gods Glue - $26.33
3 - Tastebudz - Back to the Future #2 - $33.75
10 - Tastebudz - Vanilla Frosting - $81
3 - Dutch Passion - Power Plant - $29.70
3 - Kera Seeds- Venice Beach Afghan - $26.33

Total Value at their retail prices - $270.01
Total Value with coupon code - $229.50

Freebie seeds for any order over 100 pounds. I got to choose these. I wont include these in value of the box but are with the order.

4 - Grape Gushers Auto
2 - Critical Banana Smoothie

They say if you get more than one a month to make a note and theyll make sure you get a diff box. I got a photo last month and the schwag is diff except the same rolling try and tastebuds pin and cheap keychain are the same. Last time I got a sweet seeds lanyard I like. Also got some sweet seeds and anesia seeds in addition to the heavy dose of tastebudz which seems to be the backbone of this promotion.

TL:DR

Cost $114.75 plus shipping after Vatreduction coupon code. Got $270 retail ($229.50 with coupon code) value exactly as claimed. With considering the rest as a bonus. Shipping was $16 or so but looks like it cost them $28.27 to ship it so no prob with that. All in all its a decent deal that seems as it claims. Auto box up next.

20 Likes

Peyote Forum? Gotta love that name.

All that for $114, but you can’t put a price on surprise. Great score!

10 Likes

Seedsman is ok breeder their peyote pics on ig look great.
For that much money id surely make other picks than risk growing mids.

1 Like

Not a bad deal at all! I’ve had some pretty good success with Seedsman strains. They were a lot better than I thought they would be!

7 Likes

thanks for doing this, ive seen you mention before you thought the buy is worth it so its really nice to see what you got for your money!

1 Like

Nice haul! I’ve been eying that PP by Dutch Passion for a perpetual 8 week flowering grow, supposed to be good yielder for 8 weeks.

2 Likes

Respect @FiveGar for dishing out good coin to find out what we all had wondered… Excellent sir.

3 Likes

Wow looks like alot of gear and merch

1 Like

Auto box arriving today. Told em I just got a box in order notes as they advised I do via email so hopefully will be different merch.

4 Likes

Same outside box and such. Same tastebuds gift bag and an insulated tote with tastebudz on it instead of discreet seeds. Shirt is perfect for my 10 year old. Lanyard, rolling papers, grinder, book of tips, little rubber stash thing, lighter, mask, hand sanitizer, 2 more growing tags but diff ones.

Seeds in box.

10 - 420 Fastbuds - Lemon Pie Auto - $119.48
10 - Tastebudz - Orange Cookie Auto - $81
3 - Tastebuds - Bubble Runtz Auto - $33.75
7 - Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel Auto - $39.83
5 - Positronic Seeds - Sticky Dream Express Auto - $30.38

Total: $304.44

Freebie seeds I selected.

List of freebies. It changes.

Most importantly . . . STICKERS!!!

Overall, worth it. Looks like youll prolly get a full 10 pack of a tastebudz and a 3 pack and then a medium or large “premium” pack and then a smaller couple of packs with one being from a breeder youve never heard of and might not have otherwise given a try.

As long as you are aware and ok with this its a great deal. I was honestly really surprised when I turned the lemon pie over and it was a 10 pack.

12 Likes

Man. That’s a big deal. I ran up on one here a while back. Too good to be true so far it has turned out to be that way. I like the T-shirt I like the stickers and even the pen. Lol

2 Likes

Only 3.26 or so a seed. 3.17 if you add in shipping and free seeds. Not bad at all. Considering the whole box was only $13 more, after discounts on both, than the fast budz lemon pie auto by themselves and is something I do want to grow, I’m happy.

6 Likes

I’ve just ordered the £50 photoperiod mystery box after reading this thread. Hopefully I get a nice surprise when it arrives. I’ll post an update here once it’s in my hands :+1:

5 Likes

Only gotten the ÂŁ100 ones so far so hopefully it scales down well. Hope ya remembered vatreduction coupon code!

My first photo box I didnt document here was after ordering a bunch of Anesia seeds from them. Looking for Anesia seeds at a good price was how I found them initially. I was stoked to get a 3 pack of Anesia Hyper Glue, one I didnt order, in there. Dont know if that woulda happened anyway or because they saw what I had recently ordered from them.

2 Likes

Yeah £50 was all I could spare or I’d have bought the bigger box. I live in the UK and they have already sent me a tracking number. They could be here as soon as tomorrow but I’m expecting the end of the week.
I didn’t add the coupon but that’s no biggy. Let’s see what we end up with :+1:

3 Likes

The vatreduction is for outside uk/eu/vat areas. They do have discreet12 for 12% off and a lesser one too depending on cart size I think. They advertise those on their banner/homepage.

2 Likes

Man, after reading this thread the other day, I’ve been eyeing that 50 Euro’s box. I’m on a tight budget. Seems to be a good deal. Thanks for posting this! @FiveGar

3 Likes

After reading this thread i ordered the ÂŁ100 photoperiod box. i have a tracking number but no estimated delivery date yet. i will make sure to post up the contents if they are different then what was already posted.

thnx again for the post @FiveGar

Edit: i just got my expected delivery date: Mon 10/18

also they upgraded me to the faster UPS shipping for free when i reached out to them with questions on my order concerning packaging…
very helpful and nice group

5 Likes

Only other place Ive gotten mystery bag/box from was seedsherenow and I was dissapointed with theirs so I was glad when Discreet turned out well.

6 Likes

They put an awful lot of useless shite in these mystery boxes :rofl:
The seed selection is ok and stuff I’d personally buy.
3x Barney’s farm gorilla zkittlez
3x anesia seeds slurricane
5x tastebudz back to the future #2
1x Mac Flurry
I chose 2x perfect tree seeds peach tree as the freebies

11 Likes