DIY Wine Fridge Dryer share your version

This was recommended from someone thats built a few coolers.

2 Likes

Awesome! I actually looked at similar as a tumble trimmer screen possibility! Thanks for the response. I’m going to go back through all the various plans I’ve seen and decide if I really want to do this to myself. (either project really) :laughing:

1 Like

I ordered some 12" x 13" dehydrator screen racks from Amz based on a post from another forum - save your money - they don’t fit worth a damn, and are going back. I got some stainless hardware cloth with 1/4" mesh to cover the stock racks with. Thinking about just using one rack at the top and hanging branches trimmed to just fit vertically. Cut branch to fit, poke the stem up thru the mesh, clamp on a small binder clip. Should be able to maximize space. About another week, 10 days until chop. I’ll post a pic.

2 Likes

I went to the dollar store and got some placemats made out of food grade silicone. I just laid those on top of the existing shelves. They work well their food grade safe And cheap and easy to replace. Cheers !!!

2 Likes

Checked on the wedding cake. The smell when i open the door is incredible. The buds are staying soo fragrant. Very happy so far, but the end result will be the final judgement.

4 Likes

@douggyfresh420 Bueatiful !!! I am working trimming my last 2 plants of Blueberry Muffins. That should fill my dryer pretty well up. I’ll start my cycles tonight as well. Cheers !!!

4 Likes

Dryer fully loaded with Blueberry Muffins. I will start the dry cycles. Cheers !!!

4 Likes