DJ short old world genetics blueberry

Like I said I have Lems

1 Like

I have three Blueberry fem from SeedsMan, as seedlings going and last night sent payment for JODI blueberry muffin, regs ( supposed the be the blueberry/ back bone of his blue line.
Plan is to do a seed run at least twice, over do it, let every thing run, mean while take choice clones collect every males pollen ( over kill ) and once I am blue with genetics Do the same for Skunk # 1 ( thinking Sensi Seeds, based on what i have deemed on line but no personal experience with there skunk, if anyone wants to chime. Eventually when I am sitting on a mountain of blue and skunk seeds and pollen. I will than attempt to make Blue Berry Skunk. Flying Dutchmen ( I read) had that strain lock down but I have hunted and those beans are unavailable.

6 Likes

@sedin Iā€™ve got a couple older strains of his if interested? Vanilluna, azure haze and CK if any of those helps out? Been a bit since Iā€™ve seen them but should still be in the vault.

3 Likes

Man Iā€™d go with a different skunk #1 than Sensis itā€™s not the same anymore.
If you were to run there maple leaf instead itā€™s the only thing close to anything of Neville.
Think youā€™d be happier

4 Likes

The seedsman blueberry I grew out went very well. Biggest buds of the 4 strains I had in the tent.

1 Like

I have not personal had any of those. They all read lovely. ā€œThe Vanilluna has qualityā€™s that appeal to me . creamy vanilla and honey with undertones of flowers and melon. Its high is very long-lasting, dreamyā€, . Vanilla is a flavor I enjoy and the long dreamy high is the blueberry buzz to me. A happy full kinda buss. I mean they all seem awesome and I am out of my depth but It sounds right to me.

1 Like

Cocoa Kush

2 Likes

The grow diaryā€™s and there were many looked very on point this kinda sucks to hear. I was also looking at https://khalifagenetics.com/?s=skunk
Maple blueberry taste wise canā€™t be bad but still this online dispensary has blueberry skunk that is great so somebody has figured it out or something also great, this stuff was very nice.

Good to hear! Mine donā€™t seem to like nutes, tried a very watered version did not take too well were on water now seems to be recovering. May be this off brand soiless who knows. Pots are still small going to transplant in pro-mix to be sure.

Sounds good! I love the blue lines, so unique with kind highs. Working on open pollenating DJs newberry now - supposed to blue heaven.

2 Likes

OHH wow you really pick for flavor! I thought CK was critical Kush.lol

1 Like

So I know it has been a while since you ran these, They are all DJā€™s do you remember any one being more super blueberry niceness than the others.? Well give me a few months and I will ( all goes right) some blueberry muffin reg to trade. and I will take what ever of those you can find.

I remember seeing ā€œOriginal DJ Short B.Bā€ at HempDepot for like $250 last year, still there I think, seems a little fishy old beans maybe or reproductions I would guess? ( not saying I know either way but for over $200 I am not finding out.)

1 Like

Vanilluna Really stood out fresh blueberry muffin thereā€™s some mutants to weed out as with most of DJ strains . Azure haze gave me a purple fox tail beauty wishing still Iā€™d kept her .The ck nothing really jumped out for me .

4 Likes

I aint going to lie, I want the shit out of both those first two lol

1 Like

Weā€™re you planning on making seeds ? Iā€™d have to check see what Iā€™ve got left of those 2 and could send some ASAP if youā€™ve got room to run them along with your other blue berry strains .

4 Likes

Well I just ordered Joti pure Blue berry /blueberry muffin, last night and my out door minus one slower geno is moving along quickly ( friesland) and the seedsman blue berry are seedlings (indoor) so basically soon as I get my last outdoor inside. ( i have a ten outdoor limit and 36 indoor limit but they cant run at the same time so i went five out five inā€¦) I am cracking beans mid sept. than you know I can veg for a while take some clones before I run flwer/ pollen.

2 Likes

Sounds good give me a couple days to track them down . Got company here over night donā€™t want to break out the inventory with lookie lueā€™s wondering what Iā€™m doing. Once I get a count Iā€™ll get your address.

2 Likes

lol No problem! Also Thanks a billion.

1 Like

Not sure if you have any interest in heirloom or landraces but I got some Kumaoni I could send.

2 Likes