DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Now I like the idea @DougDawson :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

It was really just a little thing for me but I don’t want it making others uncomfortable so I removed him. He was a really cool cat, whenever I saw his name there it brought back fond memories.

7 Likes

I totally got it after you explained it, but yes for sure definitely can’t have it making people uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Ya he was a cool dude! Still got one of his seed pucks from a collab of him throwing my banana creme pie pollen at sunshine daydream, only cross I actually got from that plants pollen from his hands and work only! Will def be something real special when I finally grow it!

Love and light brotha!

6 Likes

Most definitely was :disappointed:

2 Likes

@DougDawson If there was intent behind his name being left, I don’t want to have it removed. Just a thought. Hug your loved ones y’all!

7 Likes

Out of likes
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

It’s cool @CrunchBerries. I took it down right after you originally posted asking me to. I did have it up there for a reason but if it bugged you it might have bugged others as well. All good my friend.

6 Likes

Happy birthday homie. Miss ya.
Onward through the fog, see you on the other side

8 Likes

Second this.

Miss you friend!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, Sonny :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday buddy. Miss you

4 Likes