DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Copycat and I thought I was the only one hanging the whole plant and I’m at day 5 and it’s just starting to get some dry sugar leaves and the bud is still got a good 2 days and I did bend 3 branches from the top middle and bottom of the plant and all were still good and not cracking or snapping so it’s going great so far hope that the good harvest vibes continue to yours as well…the Doc…damn that’s a frosty girl

5 Likes

Did you sew these yourself? By hand or with a machine? Or did you just apply the “Polka dots”? :face_with_monocle:

These are fah-bule-us…& I need some in my grow space! :grin:

5 Likes

Nice grow man! Looks great

2 Likes

@DrGonzo13 hey Doc! Thanks for popping in again! Thanks, GMO is a frosty lady… one of my all time favorites… Its just hard taking her to the full 13? 14? 15? weeks. Next round I am going to run a dedicated table of GMO and take her all the way! Good vibez bud! ☆djsf

@KanehB Hi there! Glad you think my pots are fah-bule-us :hugs: No, I didn’t sew them myself… just polka dotted them and punched the holes. I have seen YT videos where people make them DIY though. The fabric pots are only like 50 cents a piece, sold out right now though. Send me a msg and I will give you the store name if you are interested. Thanks for stopping by! ☆djsf

@DonGnosis hey there DG! Thanks for swinging through! Hope you enjoy the show! ☆djsf

3 Likes

Once again I am just glad to see that there’s still a few of us left that when bored or in a bind can still be modern day MacGyvers and I honestly love em just like the homemade flip u made me lol I just love seeing the ingenuity of the OG community and I think it’s badge-worthy (diy on budget) lol

1 Like

@PetalPowerseed @HorseBadorites

18 Likes

Looking GREAT

2 Likes

Thanks dude! I appreciate you coming by the crib! How is your harvest coming along? I’d say I’m about 3 days from breaking down and on into jars. Wishing you and yours a blessed Spring Equinox/Ostara! Love & Light :sunflower:djsf

2 Likes

Well actually I’m ⅔rds of the way done and I have saved the best for last it’s the top cola and first crown of flower basically there’s no small to borderline popcorn buds left and it’s just one plant and I’m just stoked about the fact that I already have 16.2 G’s and I only have a third to do but like I said it’s the biggest and denser of the plant and I’m having a real pain but it’s not really because I ran outta gloves and every branch I have to use rubbing alcohol to make my brand new sweet ass fiskar pruning shears from sticking shut and not cutting from the resin and then my fingers are all resinous and LMAO it’s fun lol sorry I am dabbing so first of the day and I’m there dude…LoL The Dude Abides also got 7 day’s hanging it in the phototron and it was key to slowing down the dry!

3 Likes

Here’s the dense golf balls lol

should be an ounce or little more, how’s it looking?

12 Likes

Looking great!

4 Likes

Happy Spring solstice to you as well. :tulip::deciduous_tree:

All the best and many blessings moving forward this season. :hugs:

5 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Rootz are ready!
Once you pull these from the cloner… you better be ready to transplant! Lmao. There is NO getting that back in there! Clones are Sunshine Daydream.

Transplanted:

25 Likes

Things are looking :ok_hand:t3: and I’m excited about this one buddy keep it up outta likes so :green_heart: :ok_hand:t3: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

That’s smart thinking right there…

3 Likes

I liked for you…

3 Likes

The Dude Abides…

3 Likes