DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Hey @GrapeApe thanks for swinging by the lab! Thanks for all you do, 2!

peace ☆ djsf

3 Likes

Haha I got more likes :rofl:

3 Likes

Good now go and run out of likes again…

5 Likes

I have most of the clones transplanted into their new polka dot socks! Only a few more to go. Thanks for popping in! ☆djsf

Sunshine Daydream~ Bodhi Seeds

23 Likes

Left: Irene x White Runtz (Testers) @Carty
Right: Vale Tudo RD 2 (Testers) @Enjoi802

SSDD Clones

Trimming and trimming and…

25 Likes

Nice bro… looks like you have a nice setup.
Pulling up a chair

4 Likes

For sure watching your grow great looking plants that cloner looks like it does work how’s that gmo cut I’ve only tried gmo a few times was some super tasty stuff excited to see your grow of ssdd are they f1s or f2s? I signed up for the ssdd bx super stoked for them heard nothing but amazing things about that cultivar

4 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together. You got the right stuff for sure…

3 Likes

@Carty High there! Thanks for the compliment and coming by!

@DesertHeartGardens thank you for your kind words! Yes the GMO is one jar I usually reach for. It is greasy and garlic funk :green_heart: The clones are SSDD F1s. I also signed up for the SSDD BX excited to see what the Starlight might add!

@itza419 thank you for stopping over! Thanks for the kind words! Happy to have you tagging along!

peace ☆ djsf

5 Likes

“Greasy and Garlic funk”….Wow that sounds interestingly, yummy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@KanehB

I love it! If you enjoy those skunky diesel gassy terps this one checks all the boxes. Only downfall is her long flowering period. I havent been able to take her past 13 weeks yet. She has been in the stable for awhile now but I have only flowered clones of her about 4 times. Thanks for stopping in! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! peace ☆ djsf

6 Likes

Well well well. Looky here, looky here.

Everything is looking awesome up in here, my man.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones hey thanks dude! I appreciate you taking the time to stop over! Hope you stick around for the show!

peace ☆ djsf

5 Likes

There’s so much going on within this forum, I still just kinda stumble upon things. I got you locked in on notifications brother.

8 Likes

Sunshine Daydream

Last of the clones to transplant:

18 Likes

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 The pollen arrived safely! Going to be a Strawberry Gelato x Banana Cream Pie breeding! Stay tuned!

peace ☆ djsf

18 Likes

all caught up in here… looking good! love the attention to the details :slight_smile:

I get this feeling sometimes too, but hey, its the way we live :slight_smile: if im not tinkering with something im bored, and then I get in trouble lol

4 Likes

Everything is looking great I’m also outta likes and I can’t wait to see how they like the banana cream pie and pretty cool of you to get some good pollen for him @AzSeaindooin420 thanks for the continued updates The Doc

4 Likes

@BeagleZ thanks for stopping by! I am still working through your thread… I think I am past the midway point. I too, appreciate your attention to details! ☆djsf

@DrGonzo13 thanks for popping over! Cool of @AzSeaindooin420 to kick some pollen this way! Strawberry Gelato X Banana Cream Pie sounds delicious. Stay tuned! ☆djsf

4 Likes

Hey gang! Thanks for stopping over! Just a little weekend update. Hope you OG’s are having a great one! In my 20-25 years of growing I have been diligent about keeping clones of everything… so…I had never tried to reveg a plant. Here is a picture of my first successful reveg:
Strawberry Gelato

Vale Tudo RD 2

Irene x White Runtz

Sunshine Daydream

Last SSDD cutting (Finally threw a root!)

25 Likes