Doc D cannabis seeds

Yep, everything’s all good! Love that Doc D! Haha…

17 Likes

That’s what I like to hear!!

5 Likes

I got 10pks of testers & he threw in 2 1/2 pks . Anybody know anything about Bigw1rm Chem / Uzbek cross ? Was 1 of the freebies .

10 Likes

Spend 300 get a random pack from the vault. That’s what that one is.

6 Likes

Doc will 100% make this right and then some, don’t stress, just let him know.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s been dealt with, everything’s all good.

Here’s a thorough review of Doc’s Shadynasty, which is a cross of b1gwyrm’s Chem and Doc’s Frank’s Little Beauties: Doc D Seeds SHADYNASTY — Higher Thought

And here’s schmarmpit’s grow log: The Bank of Stank

You’ll have to scroll pretty far down, but he’s growing that b1gwyrm Chem cut right now, for the second time, actually. I’m not sure what that Uzbek will bring to the table, but at least you’ll have an idea of one half of that cross.

I’m actually pretty jealous you got that one as a freebie haha. The three freebie packs I got were just more of things I already have, definitely not any of the “vault treasures,” even though I exceeded the $300 threshold haha.

12 Likes

You got more than enough good shit to go thru. You good.

2 Likes

Okay? I’ll try to remember that next time I’m buying seeds. “Wait! MrRevolution says that I’ve got more than enough good shit to go through and that I’m good on seeds.” That’ll help.

9 Likes

Naw it won’t help. You gon just be like fuck Rev let me get those. And those and those .lol I’m glad you ended up getting your Sour d × Dragon Energy.

7 Likes

I ended up with the cujo d five pack, mulum/oaxacan x de and “That Lloyd” as freebies. I havnt been able to find anything on “That Lloyd” but im excited.

8 Likes

That Lloyd is one of the vault treasures I considered ordering when I saw it in the April list. It’s Chem 91 JB x Headbanger.

15 Likes

Not sure if you use IG, but lazy_pharaoh ran That Lloyd and speaks pretty highly of it, sounds like a killer strain.

23 Likes

6 Females Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx

Each one took to being in 1 gallons too long differently. Some did well, some needed to get out sooner. Tomorrow is day 1F

26 Likes

Hope you find some fire in that mullum/oax x DE
I almost ordered those but decided to go with the mullum/oax x X18 instead

5 Likes

I moved some Mullum/Oax x AfPak to papertowels earlier today (along with some Malibu Pure Kush x DE).

12 Likes

16 Likes

I’ve got a 3 week old Vb x Lt seedling now. Fingers crossed its a female.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for you for a female :crossed_fingers:hopefully get to see one flowered out sadly the vb x lt beans I was going to get is lost in mail abyss 🥲 but @highminwin was super generous to send some chocolate blitz to try out so will be giving those a try @rlslmshdy

7 Likes

I LOVE Doc D! Just received my seed order. So excited for these seeds. Doc gave me a pack of Mexican Melon! Also gave me Tahoe OG x Swazi Red/Malawi Gold/Blueberry! I have just recently bought Tahoe OG clone. Only to have my dog eat it. So lucky I got this Tahoe Cross.
THANK YOU DOC D!!!

25 Likes

When did Doc originally release this Tahoe cross?

1 Like