Doc D cannabis seeds

I been locked out of my overgrow account for a few months but I finally figured out how to log back in.

Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon. Doc is moving back to the states and I’m gearing up to go bigger than ever. We’re gonna be working together on moving this haze shit to the next level.

The A5 Haze/Thai bx male is no longer around. The seeds that Shoe is releasing and the small amount of stock I have are all that’s left in terms of f1 seeds from that male. If you are looking for f1 breeding stock to start your own NL5 haze lines you should make your move soon. Seed stock is extremely limited.

I will be doing large hunts through all the remaining A5htbx crosses and selecting males and females next spring. The plan is to work docs male into more defined haze profiles and select some superstar breeding males from that.

The Blue Scream and Church Miracle lines were never publicly released but Shoe will have some auction packs of those two listed soon. Stock was too limited on those lines to do a big release. The f1 blue Scream clone will be made available for a limited time later this year.

Blue Scream f2s and Original Blueberry x Blue Scream are being made as we speak. Those will be available on my discord toward the end of the year.

The A5ix hunt outperformed the A5 Haze clone on all fronts and I have some selections from that hunt as well as the Tom Hill’s Haze f3 selections that are getting tested indoors right now. Those cuts will be probably be released via my discord later this year.

That’s my update for now.
Team work makes the dream work.

51 Likes