Doc D cannabis seeds

Yes. It sounds very good to me.

I realized I do have discord, I signed up years ago for video games.

6 Likes

To stop unwanted email notifications when in Discord right click on the channel and select STFU err I mean Notification Settings. Mute Server might work as well.

Auction only strains on Shoes Discord

ā€œBlue Screamā€ (DJ Short Blueberry x A5 Haze/Thai bx) will go up as an auction pack :yellow_heart:. Same with the Church Mirakel

5 Likes

Shoe already got back to me.

I told him I want one pack each of the Santa Cruz Blue Dream x A5 Haze /Thai bx and A5 Haze ix.

This will be my first packs of anything Doc D. Iā€™m pretty stoked about it.

Thank you all for encouraging me to get in touch with him.

17 Likes

Oh, yeah, I turned that shit off months ago. Iā€™m just sayingā€¦ haha.

5 Likes

The golden era

7 Likes

Dragon Hammer @nobodysnursery cut - Day 67 - all kinds of funky sour/og/chem smells from this one. Loud, Loud, and loud, oh, and frosty. Gonna yield nicely and done fairly quick. Getting the chop tomorrow or the next day. Lowers kind of flopped on me, but the top 1/2 is pretty solid plant.

38 Likes

I been locked out of my overgrow account for a few months but I finally figured out how to log back in.

Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon. Doc is moving back to the states and Iā€™m gearing up to go bigger than ever. Weā€™re gonna be working together on moving this haze shit to the next level.

The A5 Haze/Thai bx male is no longer around. The seeds that Shoe is releasing and the small amount of stock I have are all thatā€™s left in terms of f1 seeds from that male. If you are looking for f1 breeding stock to start your own NL5 haze lines you should make your move soon. Seed stock is extremely limited.

I will be doing large hunts through all the remaining A5htbx crosses and selecting males and females next spring. The plan is to work docs male into more defined haze profiles and select some superstar breeding males from that.

The Blue Scream and Church Miracle lines were never publicly released but Shoe will have some auction packs of those two listed soon. Stock was too limited on those lines to do a big release. The f1 blue Scream clone will be made available for a limited time later this year.

Blue Scream f2s and Original Blueberry x Blue Scream are being made as we speak. Those will be available on my discord toward the end of the year.

The A5ix hunt outperformed the A5 Haze clone on all fronts and I have some selections from that hunt as well as the Tom Hillā€™s Haze f3 selections that are getting tested indoors right now. Those cuts will be probably be released via my discord later this year.

Thatā€™s my update for now.
Team work makes the dream work.

51 Likes

Dragon Hammer is outstanding. One of my favorite sour kush type clones. Glad to see you running it. :+1::fire::raised_hands:

23 Likes

Ethiopian banana x nwhp
Nwhp seemed to have a bit of influence on the structure of these, the want to stretch and flower late. Light smells but nice, sweet, tropical fruit (banana and maybe kiwi), a little haze, and a very little sage.

May not finish here but itā€™s an experiment. So far not much problem with any kind of pests or mold. The weather may give a good test on the mold, already got some rain.

40 Likes

Say what?! Thatā€™s interesting, can you say more?

15 Likes

Has anyone run any of Docā€™s work with the Sensi Star male? Iā€™m curious what the male brings; the Afpak male didnā€™t seem to change the effect when comparing the plants to the A5 crosses, but added resin, so curious what SS brings.

8 Likes

Sounds like a lot is going on. Glad your back. Would you please send me an invite to your discord.

5 Likes

Any ideas if Doc D will be starting up the newsletter again?

16 Likes

Thatā€™s a great question. Iā€™ll ask him and see whatā€™s up.:+1:

18 Likes

It would be great if between the 2 of you if we ( your adoring fan club ) were able to order direct . I for one eagerly await any new work from either of you guys . + 1 on the Discord invite please .

10 Likes

I definitely miss the monthly emails from Doc. Discord and all of that is too much for me, but just the monthly email and seeing him throw up pics of the plants being used somewhere would be awesome!!

11 Likes

I talked to Doc and itā€™s looking like spring is gonna be the reboot of the mailing list. He said he would send out a update email soon.

As far as seeds that are available from the A5 Mirakel bx maleā€¦
Headie Gardens is about to do a drop. That will be the last seed bank drop from this collab we did.
I have the rest of the seeds.
But!!! Iā€™m gonna do some really big hunts to work the lines forward so a portion of the seeds are for me and Doc to hunt. Whatā€™s left beyond that is gonna trickle out through the discordā€¦

The general game plan is to work the male into a green and a brown sideā€¦and make more focused haze hybrids from there with an emphasis on effect and resin production.

33 Likes

I might have to try and squirrel away some money for some A5/Mirakel Bx packs. The three (Forum GSC, Temple, Purple Unicorn) I have left donā€™t excite me. The Temple one seems kind of fun, but there are others Iā€™d love to look through. Awesome to hear the mailing list is coming back too!!

11 Likes

Very fucking yes!

Thatā€™s awesome, I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

10 Likes

Are you speaking about the broadcastor with the GSC, not exciting you?

7 Likes