Doc D cannabis seeds

You must have run those straight from seedling to flower.
Edit:
My bad I just read you vegged them 21 days.
Was that from the time the seed broke ground?

I ask because I’ve grown a few equatorials and I understand the stretch.

4 Likes

Are all of those pics on “chop day”? Or are they still growing? They look very intriguing for sure.

5 Likes

Ha! Ha! After the movie Candyman, I try to never look in the mirror on psychedelics. You must have balls of steel!

12 Likes

Yes, it was 21 days from when the seedling first came up

Everything is still growing. Some of these plants look like are going to take a very long time to finish flowering. A couple of the shorter pcb’s might be done within the next two weeks.

7 Likes

Let us know how everything is smoking after you pull it down! You got a nice range of phenos. Some look like classic NL5 haze structure and some look like original haze structure. Hope at least one of them has the magic inside those resin heads and you end up with a killer haze mom.

11 Likes

Looking good man! Is that the purple corrinto A5/thai cross or just PCB on its own? Looks like a stretcher!

5 Likes

Okay, yeah, I figured, didn’t think you’d be silly enough to chop those plants now haha. The only one out of everything that even looks close to being done is that third Zang!, but that’s alright. The longer the better… haha.

I will do a smoke report after I harvest, some of these phenos look like they have quite awhile left to go

This is a purple corinto budder x a5haze/thai. I would love to grow the purple corinto budder clone or seeds someday if I can find either one. I have one pheno that is only about 2-1/2 feet tall and is almost done and the other one above looks like it has months to go.

There are a couple that may be done around week 11-12, but a few look like they may go significantly longer.

11 Likes

I’m gonna have clones and flower from the Purple Corinto Budder available this summer…I still have a small amount of the midnight buzzsaw F1s.
Those super long stretchy phenos are leaning toward the purple Corinto Budder which is essentially a soaring sandalwood type Columbian. The Midnight buzzsaw was pretty wild and had some 15-16 weekers in the mix. My favorite phenos from a smokers perspective were the ones that went 13 weeks and had a blend of frankincense and sandalwood terps.

20 Likes

Yeah, that one looks crazy. And awesome haha. I grew a couple of those and while they got tall and stretchy, they did not look anything at all like what yours looks like at day 63 haha. Think I chopped them around day 72 or 77, somewhere around there. They were definitely done, whenever it was.

Yours looks like she’s gonna take 100+ days easy. Which, again, the longer the better haha.

8 Likes

I’ve grown the velvet buzzsaw. Really nice. Took about 14 weeks and threw down some huge colas. Pretty sure I posted some pictures in this thread. Definitely give that one a thumbs up.

@nube Thanks for posting those pictures! I have some Nigerian rafiki growing from seed right now. Hopefully I’ll get both a male and female. :v:

16 Likes

I’m happy to see people growing the PCB x A5HT. I only grew two, but one of them one was seriously up there with my favorite smoke I have ever had.

15 Likes

Make it end!

Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy. I’m hoping it’s starting to get close because I’m ready to free up some space in the flower tent.

26 Likes

I was lookin at that 5 regs of copa F5 Appalachia I hope they have more than 1 pack thanks.

4 Likes

21 Likes

I look forward to seeing what you choose during this hunt. This blue dream hybrids are the most resinous out of the other hybrids I am growing.

At least I will be able to say I have tried the “real” piff

7 Likes

Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai 19

30 Likes

Purple Corinto Budder x A5/Mirakel BC1

Veg 21 days

Harvest day 78 of flower

36 Likes

This pheno looks like the mom. What’s this one smell like? Woody sandalwood type smell?

10 Likes

I would say sandalwood/floral. Very pleasant smell. More purple than the photo shows.

12 Likes