Doc D cannabis seeds

Love this depth of field shot!

Beautiful plant, Shes a stunner!

14 Likes

Lovely write up sounds awesome and is quite the looker glad the nanners turned out to be sterile killing it as always @nube

11 Likes

Here’s one:

15 Likes

How many lbs you get of her?

6 Likes

He’s very small. Purely a donor.

6 Likes

Oh, man, I love that kinda high. Sounds like good weed for sure.

Yeah, I noticed that in the pics of the live plant, too. Environment, you think, or genetics? Just curious, it’s not like I’m gonna get a cut of this or anything haha.

9 Likes

Can’t say I’m proud of how it looks, but the PCB x DE cut I kept from last summer is still flowering indoors, 10 weeks+ after I said it’d been in the flower tent awhile but wasn’t seeing much sign of it flowering. Probably should’ve noted when I put it into that tent, but it is what it is. I presume it ended up getting stunted by its rough life. Regardless, it doesn’t look done to me so I’ll keep going for now.

ETA: Probably should’ve mentioned I kept this one in a “1 gallon” (3/4 gallon) nursery pot. Definitely a challenge trying to keep it from drying out.

21 Likes

That’s beautiful work dude on the rafiki.
What’s the smell/taste on that one?
When Doc had his mailing list I asked him about this one and he said there are some phenos in that line that have a grape liquor/ kinda wine hazeness flavor not like man made candy grape but like booze grape.

9 Likes

nube mentions both of those things right there in his post: “Her resin is really slick and greasy, coating everything in this delicious smell of Jack, dank carrots, pine, and onions.”

“I vaped some NR8 when it had been hanging for 14d and several times since. Frosty purple sativa buds. Tasty, mouth coating carrots, hazy Jack, fried green curry paste. :yum:

All you had to do was read it haha…

10 Likes

Metal Haze x Dragon Energy @boatbum325
Day 27 veg. Up potted today.
Veg for two more weeks then flip.

21 Likes

Zang: Vietnam Black x A5Haze/Thai bx

Veg 21 days

Day 63 flower in 3 gallon pots

45 Likes

Heard there’s some really cool effects on the Zang curious to hear your thoughts on that one can’t wait to try some a5/Thai bx stuff going to be doing up velvet buzzsaw and some bandaid 3.0 looks great @Knifeman

11 Likes

Thank you, this is my first time working with the A5Haze/Thai hybrids. I have heard only good things about the velvet buzzsaw.

11 Likes

J5 Haze: Jack Herer x A5/Mirakel Bc 1

I purchased these directly from @nobodysnursery and was a collaboration with @Doc.D

Veg 21 days

Day 63 flower in 3 gallon pots

38 Likes

@Knifeman !!!
Nice work man. Stoked to see you grew those out!
Both of those lines are ones I like for my personal smoke. I smoke jack all the time as well as the VB164 and I really like the way they paired up with the A5 Mirakel.

11 Likes

30 Likes

Jealous of the numbers you can hunt sounds like a fun hunt can’t wait to see what you find hopefully one day will be able to do numbers like that best of luck!

7 Likes

There is always the fear factor with plant counts and legalities… Naturally.
But it’s easily put to rest by eating a hand full of mushrooms and looking in the mirror…and then I ask myself “Are you really about this top shelf life”

That usually does the trick.
Once you dunk em there is no turning back.

26 Likes

Blue Dream x A5/Mirakel Bc1

This was from a collaboration from @nobodysnursery and @Doc.D

Veg 21 days

Day 61 flower in 3 gallon pots

A tall Purple Corinto Budder

45 Likes

I bought 3 packs of the Jack Herer hybrid on your recommendation. My only regret was not buying more of some of the other packs when they were available.

7 Likes