Doc D cannabis seeds

Got 1 and a half Bananastan because the dog decided he had to taste some of my plants.
I’ll get some shots up after they recover a little.
I also waited a lil too long to up pot.
I’ve already decided that the only male I’ll keep the round is a bannanastan (if there are any) that I’ll use to pollinate a Calyx bros bubblegum.
That should be good in my mind. Lol

6 Likes

Oh no Banana smells yet. Just sweet Skunky on one sweet funky (sweat socks) on the other. Sweet funky really isn’t that strong tho, but it is there so far. No discernable Banana tho. Yet

7 Likes

Just pulled a Ethiopian banana x DE. Had a banana smell early on in flower but as time went by turned much more sour berry og kush type thing. Below is my short notes on it.
Tall stretchy plant, but buds are relatively dense. Stinky plant, smells sharp berry with something a little putrid and a little pine Forrest at the end. Feels clear in the head, I think a little cbd. Heavy in the eyes, but not too sleepy. body feels neutral and nice. Pleasant mood. Seems pain relieving in the body.

I had a wide leaf and stacked male MDS x a5xthai. Wasn’t what I was expecting to see but looked amazing so I out it on a few things including the Ethiopian. Anyone seen any wide leaf females from that cross, and if so I’m curious what it was like.

9 Likes

Got 1 Purple Punch × AfPak, 1 White Haze × Dragon Energy and 2 White Haze × ChemDDf2. I’ll get some pics up later maybe.

10 Likes

Just saw that GLG is going to start carrying Doc D seeds. No drop date given yet, but the initial list included all the released seeds (I think) from Doc D’s last monthly email.

Lemon Thai F5 reproduction - (Lemon Thai F4 x Lemon Thai F4)

Dragon Temple - Temple (SSH x William’s Wonder) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)
Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)
Ethiopian Flame V2 - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul Headbager)

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Chocolate Blitz - Chocolate Trip F1 (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai
Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Banana Soap - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

Bananastan - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani
Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani
Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani
Dragon Hammer - Dragonsoul (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

21 Likes

That’s great news. It’s only a matter a time before the rest of the world is able to enjoy Doc’s trip-tasctical, tasty and thought provoking cultivars. It’s kinda like learning about an excellent music group right on the cusp of that major breakthrough.

8 Likes

On second thought I think Bananastan × Zamaldelica could be good also.
That would be Ethiopian × Afgani × Pakistani × Zamal × Thai ×Malawi.
Maybe do one cross with Bananastan mom and Zamaldelica father and also do a reverse cross and go from there.
Also probably end up using some Bananastan pollen on my Super Malawi Haze keeper.

4 Likes

I’m about to do a big pop meant for sinsemilla tonight. Two packs of bananastan, and two packs of the “bananastan remix“ (Banana OG x afpak)

No males.

If I find some thing particularly banana-ish and want to make seeds for myself, I figure I’ll just buy more to find a male :sleepy: Doc said he already took it to F2/F3… i’m just waiting on him to release it

12 Likes

My sentiments exactly Doug , and I feel the same about not giving them my business tbh. However there are fout strains that I would give ANYTHING for atm I have never been able to locate or find and I would gladly break this rule for.

4 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers that is outstanding news!

4 Likes

Small sample size, and maybe I got lucky, but I’ve got 3/3 lemon Thai with tails after 24 hours.

Scuffed with sand paper and soaked in aloe water with a couple drops h2o2

12 Likes

Mail Call!!

18 Likes

Sweet haul.

4 Likes

Received in mail today, will be part of my next grow and ooo what fun it will be.
You can see I like it sour…

17 Likes

Ill bet you are onto something with the aloe. The ones I popped ended up being pretty female heavy so I have like 11 Lemon Thai to work with. So excited!

10 Likes

You gonna log those anywhere? Here, maybe? Hmmm??? Haha. If you do and you remember, can you tag me, please? I’ve got a couple packs of that Outer Limits in the fridge, pretty eager to get to them, but it’s gonna be a while. I won’t even be flipping the current grow until December 7.

7 Likes

You may be flipping before me, but ya I will log here on OG once the grow starts…

7 Likes

@minitiger , @SiliconTrichomes The Outer Limits looks really good cant wait to see them grow, whoever starts them

5 Likes

Everything looks great over here. The only weird plants are like 4 Temple x LT individuals that will probably die before flower.

These are the Temple x LT plants that I was talking about. Definitely not something I’d blame genetics on. More like acute root stress due to variation in root development when in rapid rooters. Typically when I see some weirdos like this, I just call it a loss instead of trying to baby them. The rest of the pack will have completely out paced them in a few weeks if I keep them in rotation.

So far so good though. Great vigor on everything, as expected from Doc’s releases. The room with the big table/tray smells very rank, even for being next to a bunch of chem dominant plants.

26 Likes

Holy cow that’s at least 100? plants there right? Man I wish I had the space for that.

5 Likes